Tasting own cum during ejaculation

tonyxxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've always wanted to taste my cum, but I knew if I jacked into a glass and then went to taste it, i wouldn't have the nerve. I realized that the only way to do it is to taste it as I'm cumming.

I've tried several times to suck my own cock. Unfortunately I am not flexible enough and end up 6 inches too short.

I solved that problem by placing a paper towel insert over the top of my cock (while legs over my head) and the other end in my mouth. Therefore, as I'm still in the middle of an orgasm, the cum is running into my mouth.

Has anyone else tried this. If so, do you have any variations that might be better?

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think you're killing the potential enjoyability of the experience by making it such a clinical trial. Just shoot it on yourself and lick it up...

I agree :smile:

Although the op has a good point the first time you taste your own cum is not easy once I had done it after that its not a problem ........... try and stop me :biggrin1:

D

deleted871301

I've thrown my legs over my head and shot in my mouth. I've blown a load in my hand a lapped it up. I've cum on underwear and licked that clean.

It's my own juices and tastes really great. Sometimes I'm not in the mood after I've cum but most times I dive right in and swallow :)

blooeyz

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree :smile:

Although the op has a good point the first time you taste your own cum is not easy once I had done it after that its not a problem ........... try and stop me :biggrin1:

Agreed, try it, it's not bad at all.
Mine doesnt' taste good if I've cum recently.
A load from a day or two is the best, and plenty of it too.:wink:

Reactions: allin4cum

Sand-Slug

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lick it up all the time. When I fuck, I always lick the drippings. When I jerk off, I go in my hand or on me and I lick it off. Yea at first difficult, but you will like it. My wife feeds me after I fill her pussy. She fingers herself and puts it in my mouth. I suck her fingers perfectly clean.

Reactions: allin4cum

vee_eight27

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you're killing the potential enjoyability of the experience by making it such a clinical trial. Just shoot it on yourself and lick it up...

THIS x1000

LPSG is full of this nonsense overthinking. My fellow Vee gets it.

Reactions: Gunslinger1

As I've said on other posts on LPSG, I eat my loads all the time. They taste good and have a certain sexy quality to them. But I do like semen generally because it's the source of life in males.

Reactions: SobonEnNYC

mikeramrod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've cum in my girlfriends pussy and then she likes me to lick it out of her pussy.
It doesn't taste too bad but it is mixed with her pussy juice.
I didn't like it a first but I did get used to it over time especially after I'm licking her out
and she starts sucking my cock getting it hard again, ready to shoot another load ;) !!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger and more flexible, I used to suck on my cockhead while I was cumming: the sensation was indescribable, but God I hated the acrid taste. Today, I'll sometimes accidentally wind up shooting straight onto my face and into my open mouth. I still hate the taste. That's why I never ask my partners to let me come in their mouths, though I'm hugely appreciative when they do so.