tasting your own cum

Has a woman asked you to try your cum?/Have you tasted your own cum?

• a woman asked, i tried it

Votes: 50 13.3%
  • a woman asked, i did NOT try it

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • NO one asked, i was just curious what it tasted like

Votes: 274 73.1%
  • NO one asked, i have NOT tried it

Votes: 49 13.1%

• Total voters

robi06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so on an episode of sex and the city, Samantha tells a guy that she doesnt want to blow him bc she doesnt like how his cum taste. this made me wonder, how many straight guys have tried their own cum? Has a woman ever asked?

robi06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds pretty hot. im surprised at the amount of guys that have tried it. what did you think? citrus make it taste sweeter if anyone is wondering ;)

hornybulger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always like the thought of it, but in the period of clarity after I've just blown a load, I never fancy tasting it, any suggestions to how I can make myself more keen to try it? I think it'd be pretty interesting....

Reactions: henry9

peepingtom50

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Early on my wife wasn't that much into swallowing. It was then that I made a point of tasting my own cum. I then progressed to licking it from her boobs and eating her cream pies. Actually got to love it, but more importantly, I was able to show her that it isn't bad, dirty or something she should avoid.

Basically, I showed her that I wouldn't expect her to eat anything that I wouldn't eat...

Now when I cum on her boobs, we both lick it off and when I leave her a cream pie, but she hasn't cum yet, she will fuck herself with a dildo for a bit then suck the dildo clean as I eat her to a cum :)

Good stuff comes from eating your own cum!

Reactions: Scooter4Ever

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I started tasting my own way back when I was a teen. Learned how to do what is called the Yoga Plow position very early on, so I could get it straight from the spigot, so to speak. Taste of mine never bothered me in the least. The few other guys of whom I've tasted theirs, not bothered me either. Acquired taste. Once acquired, never forgotten.

Reactions: hot-rod

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the hottest kisses I ever had was with this one girl who I was fucking without a condom. I told her when I was about to cum and she told me to pull out and cum in her mouth. She literally sucked every drop out of me and then slid up and kissed me with her mouth full of my cum. My first snowball. It was so hot I didn't go soft and I just started fucking her again like an animal rutting. I wonder what ever happened to her. . .

suckemall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tasted mine a lot of times. Started after I had eaten my wife after she had fucked a friend of ours in his van. Liked the taste of his and of course mine. Have tasted quite a few other men since and still like to taste mine a few times a week.

I mean what do you do.....it is downright cruel to leave the poor little buggers die an undignified and horrible death, gasping and wriggling like tadpoles on the sand, succumbing slowly to exposure.

Best to end it quickly, and gobble them up............besides, mine tastes pretty good, if I don't say so myself.

robi06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol i think the guys that didnt like the taste need to eat more pineapple to make it taste better. i like my own but its not something i do regularly. has anyone else noticed any other foods that make your cum taste better?

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cum never but pre-cum yes and it does not have a taste, maybe a little sweet

and I did it alone, since I pre cum alot, that annoy me by moment to feel it on my finger when I want to switch a video or photo, so for dont put it on my mouse / keyboard and when I dont have paper near, I do that...

Reactions: str8budchgo

Had a girlfriend that wanted me to cum in her mouth then tongue kiss her. It was hot. Next day, I came on her tummy, licked it up, then tongue kissed her. That was also hot...that being said, generally, like most men, I get weirded out by the thought...