tasting your own cum

Has a woman asked you to try your cum?/Have you tasted your own cum?

• a woman asked, i tried it

Votes: 50 13.3%
  • a woman asked, i did NOT try it

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • NO one asked, i was just curious what it tasted like

Votes: 274 73.1%
  • NO one asked, i have NOT tried it

Votes: 49 13.1%

• Total voters

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My most recent ex loves cum! She started kissing me after a bj but would always swallow a few times first to get rid of everything. Then she started kissing me with a little left and it went from there to full cum-swapping.

I learned to edge while jacking off and if I get really close to cumming I can stop and get (in a few cases) as much as a tablespoon of what essentially is cum to leak out. Tastes pretty good and I stay horny.
Pretty much exactly the same for me, I've got a fuck buddy who had never had anyone cum in her mouth before (I asked her if I could when we were having sex), I always kiss after sex so do if I've cum in her mouth. Now when I have sex with her it's a big part of what we do, it turns her on when I kiss her when her mouth is full. I'm seeing her tonight and thinking I might cum in her pussy then go down on her, I love the thought of her cumming while she's full of my cum.

I do the same as well when I'm wanking, love it if I can get some cum to leak out, always just wish there was more!

I've tried my own cum several times. I like to edge over a long period of time. I usually will cum a little bit but still remain horny and I'll lick up that cum from my hand. I've also cum into a shot glass, rested a bit, started jacking off again and when horned up, I'd start tasting my cum from the shot glass.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
normalkiwi seem to agree with me the only real difference between the two is that one is greenish and comes out of your nose. i really dont know why any one likes it

If your snot is green you need to see a doc :p

The mucus your nose makes is clear. If it turns yellow or green those are bacteria munching away on stuff (usually via sinus infection. Booogers are a mix of clear mucus and whatever pollen and shit your nose hairs are catching and that's why those have a hue.

Nasal mucus tastes good. I don't mean that I or anyone else wants to dine on the stuff, but it's why kids are always running around licking their upper lips when they have colds in the winter time. It just tastes mildly of salt.

You eat god knows how much in a day as it is cuz it runs down the back of your throat (moreso if you sniffle to clear out congestion as opposed to always blowing your nose).

I don't really know what I'm saying here. Oh... probably just that cum isn't that offputting just cuz it's an organic fluid. I make no effort to eat anything that's in my nose, but I also don't freak out over the knowledge that I end up eating a bunch of it anyways (oh look, I just sniffled, there goes some more :p)

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your snot is green you need to see a doc :p

The mucus your nose makes is clear. If it turns yellow or green those are bacteria munching away on stuff (usually via sinus infection. Booogers are a mix of clear mucus and whatever pollen and shit your nose hairs are catching and that's why those have a hue.

Nasal mucus tastes good. I don't mean that I or anyone else wants to dine on the stuff, but it's why kids are always running around licking their upper lips when they have colds in the winter time. It just tastes mildly of salt.

You eat god knows how much in a day as it is cuz it runs down the back of your throat (moreso if you sniffle to clear out congestion as opposed to always blowing your nose).

I don't really know what I'm saying here. Oh... probably just that cum isn't that offputting just cuz it's an organic fluid. I make no effort to eat anything that's in my nose, but I also don't freak out over the knowledge that I end up eating a bunch of it anyways (oh look, I just sniffled, there goes some more :p)
So you like boogers lol :p too gross for me