Tasting your own Precum

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love mine. Hardly let if go to waste. If I edge long enough I can get cum running down my shaft without orgasm. That is the time when I enjoy my own cum. Then after orgasm, the interest really goes away entirely.

If you build to orgasm while edging then push it back holding off the orgasm that is when you can push the cum out and use it for the best lube ever. Then, the actual orgasm is much more intense, at least for me.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
same here jmn5..... when you're edging, does your cock kinda have little spasms, like you would have when you cum...minus the cum.....i experience that a lot

ftworthbullballs

Just Browsing
Media
it really depends on how I'm jacking. I can't remember when I DIDN'T eat my own seed. I always figured if it came from me, it was ok. now that I'm older, I want to do my part to "recycle"...

I never had an aversion to semen - from myself or another - I knew it was special. I had to work to make "IT" work. I figured it was all part of me anyway and as a pubescent teen I didn't like having to clean up or having any evidence left behind.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Savage dude!! You just get me soo sexually aroused and horny! You are one of the most sexy guys on lpsg. You are hot mr! I don't just want your precum drippings! I want. No let me correct that. I need. I need your big stiff business! Dripping pulsing and throbbin! Showing me what a real man can do to an innocent young boy x
It's getting hot in here!!!:biggrin1:

ftworthbullballs

Just Browsing
Media
Depending on how I look at it, Mother Nature blessed (cursed) me with lots of fluid. I like that I can produce my own lube to stroke with. No spit needed here. It was a linear curiosity that I tasted and ate "myself". why, how would all the energy that made this wonderful experience possible be nasty or unhealthy?

Since my father is a physician, I was never afraid of how my body functioned. I was taught from an early age that one's body is an adventure. my family was always involved in sports and outdoor activities: we enjoyed exploring and pushing all the limits of ourselves and I relished the curious peacefulness afterwards.

So it follows with orgasm...

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
same here jmn5..... when you're edging, does your cock kinda have little spasms, like you would have when you cum...minus the cum.....i experience that a lot

Yes, it is a matter of controlling the orgasm but let the spasms happen. Then you can actually cum without the full on orgasm and enjoy the cum in ways that you would not if you had an orgasm. I tend to be able to push cum out after letting this spasm wane. Sometimes it does not work out and you just end up cumming and orgasm. It's all good. LOL

ftworthbullballs

Just Browsing
Media
back to the point, I am still learning and appreciating the marvelous (cursed) functions of my physical self. I've learned that many save and later enjoy the "fruits of their loins", too. I'm really going off on a tangent here... is this too twisted for this forum?

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey - I'm leaking like crazy just reading this thread.

I love to taste my own pre. Leak an awful lot of it, and when I want a taste I just reach down into my underwear. I have to wear it when I'm jerking or just reading LPSG, otherwise my laptop keyboard would get very sticky... But not so much into tasting my own cum.

Hot thread, let's hear from some more guys!

kdaddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey - I'm leaking like crazy just reading this thread.

I love to taste my own pre. Leak an awful lot of it, and when I want a taste I just reach down into my underwear. I have to wear it when I'm jerking or just reading LPSG, otherwise my laptop keyboard would get very sticky... But not so much into tasting my own cum.

Hot thread, let's hear from some more guys!

i don't think i've leaked so much pre until i started reading this. now, i'm going back and reading it again which is making more pre but i still can't get enough. squeeze some out and hold it on my tongue and play until i can get some more. let some but not too much run down the shaft of my cock. don't want to let it go to waste. i'm not sure if there's going to be any real cum when that moment, uh, comes.