Tasty Lube Recommendations?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can anyone advise on a good tasting one?

Or even a good unflavored one that's not bad in the mouth?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Ickybod_Krane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a guy slather on Watermelon flavored Lube, made by "wet" I believe, and the flavor itself made me gag! I definitely don't recommend that one! I prefer unflavored lubes with just a mild taste. Astroglide is really pretty unoffensive to the mouth! ;)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a guy slather on Watermelon flavored Lube, made by "wet" I believe, and the flavor itself made me gag! I definitely don't recommend that one! I prefer unflavored lubes with just a mild taste. Astroglide is really pretty unoffensive to the mouth! ;)

That's helpful, too! I can't remember what kind I bought, but my only experience with flavored lube was also a disaster!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once used a chocolate cream pie (sans crust) to fuck with.... never ever use it around cloth...hellish stains lol

it was a...um..one of a kind...experience. Words fail me on how to describe the sensation...it 'sqwooshed'.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We tasted five lubes. These are our opinions:

ID Juicy Lube Strawberry Kiwi - Delicious! I loved this one. Sweet with no aftertaste to me. We both preferred this one over the Wild Cherry Flavor.

Sex Tarts Watermelon Splash - Sweet and tangy. No bad aftertaste. Delicious enough that I'm still eating it.

Sex Tarts Green Apple Fizz - Definitely tart, a little of a bitter aftertaste. More tangy than sweet. We both liked it better than the Sour Apple Martini.

Doc's Cocktails Sour Apple Martini - Good, but soapy tasting to me. Not an unpleasant soapiness, just soapy. More sweet than tangy.

ID Juicy Lube Wild Cherry - Candy cherry flavor, aftertaste reminded me of cherry flavored cough medicine.

The bf's favorite was the Sex Tarts Green Apple Fizz.

I favored two. I like the Sex Tarts Watermelon Splash just slightly more than the ID Juicy Lube Strawberry Kiwi. I would consider both worth owning.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Doc Johnson makes an unscented/unflavored silicone lube that is awesome for deep throating. the only flavor is a mild sweetness that fades pretty quick while the slippery lasts forever.

as much as i dig on strawberry kiwi.... i kinda really love the way the boy tastes :shysmile:

i just rely on spit and pre-cum for lube during oral sex. but if things are not slippery enough for my/the boy's liking *tmi about me here, read at your own risk* something that drives the boy to a braindeadhorny place, and so works for me, is using my own natural lubricant during blow jobs. he like the visual of me touching myself, maybe knowing just how much i am turned on by him/the goings on.... and girl lube is awesome lube :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't get it. why flavor lube?

Because an adonis pouch requires lube all over to put it on and make comfortable, and I wanted to blow him while he wore it.

Doc Johnson makes an unscented/unflavored silicone lube that is awesome for deep throating. the only flavor is a mild sweetness that fades pretty quick while the slippery lasts forever.

as much as i dig on strawberry kiwi.... i kinda really love the way the boy tastes :shysmile:

i just rely on spit and pre-cum for lube during oral sex. but if things are not slippery enough for my/the boy's liking *tmi about me here, read at your own risk* something that drives the boy to a braindeadhorny place, and so works for me, is using my own natural lubricant during blow jobs. he like the visual of me touching myself, maybe knowing just how much i am turned on by him/the goings on.... and girl lube is awesome lube :tongue:

I also love blowjobs and have never used a flavored lube before, but I was surprised. I liked it. I wouldn't use it every time, but I like variety!

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because an adonis pouch requires lube all over to put it on and make comfortable, and I wanted to blow him while he wore it.

have you tried corn starch instead of lube with the adonis pouch? awesome for latex gear of all sorts. a bit inside the pouch and a light dusting on the your/the boyfriend's boys.. the pouch should slide on easy and more importantly come off just as easy.

also makes for a very nifty hand job. :smile: the corn starch can make a mess but the slippery/silky/cool to the skin feel makes the clean up worth it.

Libertiny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Boy Butter has a desensitizing lube on the market, has anyone tired it?
Was thinking of using that for deep throating my honey's hammer.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have you tried corn starch instead of lube with the adonis pouch? awesome for latex gear of all sorts. a bit inside the pouch and a light dusting on the your/the boyfriend's boys.. the pouch should slide on easy and more importantly come off just as easy.

also makes for a very nifty hand job. :smile: the corn starch can make a mess but the slippery/silky/cool to the skin feel makes the clean up worth it.

Nice tip! I'll give it a try on his boys. It might give a different sensation than the lube does under the adonis pouch.

It also dawned on me that I have warming lube that I could have used on his balls instead of the flavored lube. That also might have given an interesting sensation.

On the part that goes around his cock, I might still use the flavored lube. That was the part that required more and more lube. It just didn't want to slide down his penis without being slicked up. I'm not sure about the taste of raw cornstarch. I'm going to give it a taste next time I'm in the kitchen to see if I like it.

The entire toy and flavored lube set-up isn't for every bj, but he loved it so much I'm definitely revisiting that idea again! He was a smiling babbling idiot muttering compliments for 5 minutes afterwards and he told me he thinks he almost blacked out. I think that makes it worth it. :tongue:

I went to the toy store today and bought a full tube of the Watermelon flavor since that was the one I liked best out of all the sample sizes we tried. It tastes like candy to me, which is fun. Yum!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boy Butter has a desensitizing lube on the market, has anyone tired it?
Was thinking of using that for deep throating my honey's hammer.

I've actually considered actual butter before. Actually I was considering that plant sterol butter if it tastes at all realistically butter-like on it's own.

Wouldn't use it with a toy, but it sounds like fun to me!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason, the K-Y, Silk-E, vaginal moisterizer and personal lubricant has a sweet taste to it. Its better than regular K-Y that tends to get stick fast.

hard2swallow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I would love any advice about flavored lube, because none of the reviews I’ve ever found anywhere have mentioned the point of using flavored lube, which is to make cum taste better.
I have three problems: 1) a big penis, 2) bitter semen (and lots of it), and 3) take “forever” to cum. I’m working on #3, and I won’t even bitch about how I’ve never had a complete blowjob, defined by me as spontaneous on the part of my partner and to completion. As a side note, I’ve given dozens and dozens (hundreds?) of blowjobs, always swallowed, enjoyed all of them, and NEVER stopped until the guy came except once (at his request). My wife has libido problems, and I won’t even describe her blowjobs because gay guys would only laugh and say, “that’s not a blowjob!”
After some research last year I bought Climax Fruit Bomb’s Coco Pineapple lube, which she found gross. I’ve been thinking of trying one of Wet’s Fun Flavors because of its reviews until I read about Sex Tarts Watermelon Splash. My question is which flavor goes best with bitter semen, to make it taste better? This is kind of a big deal to me because in over ten years my wife has made me or let me cum in her mouth three times that I can remember, but just to be fair, let’s say six times.
And I know all the stuff about diet and semen: I don’t smoke, don’t eat red meat, and have a mango/strawberry/peach/banana shake every day. And no, I don’t make my wife blow me every night or swallow every time, and yes, I am perfectly happy to slurp my own cum, if asked, because fair is fair.