Tat Idea

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by DaMoose, Apr 10, 2007.

1. DaMoose

DaMoose Member

Albums:
    Hey!

So I was originally going to get tat of a nautical star right above my dick, original right? Yea, I know, so I changed my mind. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? If not specific ideas, at least resources? It can't be on my face, forearm, or legs.

MOOSE

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    your in fla... here in ft lauderdale.. we have steve moon.. he has a studio.. and books apon books of tatts.. he's one of the best

3. DaMoose

DaMoose Member

Albums:
    I was going to go to Amardillo Reds in Kissimmee, all my friends who have tats said they are great. I suck at directions, and would never make it to Ft. Lauderdale.

MOOSE

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

a stick man pushing a lawn mower... going through your pubic hair... hahaa

honestly though... it is up to you to decide, I don't know you well enough to even make a suggestion.

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm with her...

6. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems to me that if you don't KNOW what tattoo you want, it would be good to wait. Skin is valuable real estate and the wrong tatto can limit your options for a better tattoo later on. For example, I like Japanese style but it is very distictive and the wrong tatoo could really detract form the effect. Check out www.horitaka.com

Also, bear in mind that circumstances change. Tattoo that was perfectly comfortable in a big city causes me to sometimes feel awkward in the locker room of my small town gym. I know, I'm working on it.
    Dave

7. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok how about the lower part of your back centered.
    One of my boys has his tat that runs completely round his waist from end to end like a belt.
    I bet him not to do it cuase you don't stay young forever and it's gonna look real strange when and if he gains any weight around his waist....which he is bound to...all men do.
    U must have a job that doesn't allow TAT to show...GOOD:wink:
    But, what ever, you do be safe, be care, and enjoy

8. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would suggest finding a book on signs and symbols or think of what is meaningful to you and seeing how it could work into a tattoo.
    For years I have resisted getting one and as a joke thought I would get an old time movie ticket stub tattooed on my right butt cheek and on it would say "admit one" but thought better of that. However, I am going to get one this year for my aniiversary and it is going to be my bf's name in Arabic and have it placed on the inside of my right wrist, small enough for only me to see when I look at it and it can be covered by a watch band in a pinch.

9. SlickWilly

SlickWilly Member

I have a question for those who have had ink done. Was getting it an impulse or did you think about it?

I guess I'm just not the type... I like a little bit of ink on the arm (a band or other tribal style tat) or maybe a compass star on the back of neck or something, but what's the motivation behind tats with spider webs, ghouls, skeletons, etc.? Is is just to be a badass, or do you think it's beautiful?

Have seen some really strange stuff... like a big star in the middle of each thigh... would love to know what prompted that one.

Anyone care to enlighten me on body art?

10. ruffboy

Gold Member

HAAA!!!!!!!!! that is freakin' classic kinky, i'm still laughing:tongue:

as for anything you get permanently* affixed to yourself, make darn sure its deep enough and meaningful enough to you to not hate it 10 years down the road once you've become born again or a circus performer. which apparently are the only career choices to be the rage these days

11. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    ok.. but this is 'where the boys are !!''... happy hunting

12. snoozan

Gold Member

So I'm just jumping on this thread here, but I think I have an idea for a tattoo for me. I don't have any at all now, and I'd like to get this one on my lower back in the center. Any ideas? Suggestions? Opinions?

see attached...

Attached Files:

13. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    I have one tattoo, and it's exactly what I wanted, a bar code on my back with my social security number below it. Problem is that I got the wrong person to do it. (IE: He didn't tell me that my design had too many lines and your melt together over time...now it's a big black blob on my back. grrr.) Now my delimma is what cover-up to get or do I get it lasered off and re-done?

I worked with a bunch of people who had tattoos in a restaurant and I talked with them about their tattoos alot before I got mine. What is your favorite tattoo, what does it mean to you, why did you get it, etc... But the more important questions were, do you regret any of your tattoos, why, what advise would you give to someone who is going to get a tattoo.

They all pointed to the teddy bears, rainbows, balloons,etc... and said they were big mistakes. Mostly those were impulse tattoos.

The meaningful tattoo's were the ones that were though out over months and were not just a tattoo to get a tattoo. Remember it's going to be on your body forever (technically) so it's really something you should think about why you're getting it and what you're getting it for.

Draft saved Draft deleted