Tat on his ass

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My little bro just got a huge tat of a bird on his left butt check and it got infected. Is this something I should share with our parents or sisters?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My little bro just got a huge tat of a bird on his left butt check and it got infected. Is this something I should share with our parents or sisters?

Hell no! What good will that do? Take him to get an antibiotic to clear it up; and if necessay help him change the bandage and apply ointment.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
make him go to a dr.. anything could go wrong... blood poisoning is only one thought..

A Dr and then a swift kick in the ass alongside the tattoo for not taking care of it or going to a shady person..

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It depends on your brother's age, how bad the infection is and how he feels about talking to his parents.

Antibiotic ointment should clear it up, but....sometimes with any open sore more aggressive treatment is needed such as antibiotics by mouth.

If more medical treatment is needed that necessitates the need for a doctor, try to get your brother to talk to your parents instead of you be the go between.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My brother's infection is improving....
I still can't believe he did this while he was piss drunk.
And why a bird butt?
What an ass!?!?
I guess this is part of leaving home for the 1st time....but what is he going to get himself into with Frat Rush season starting!?!?!