bd_love

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anybody subscribe to his OF?

I resubbed for shigs and it’s more of the same - naked but covering his dick or cropping just before. Very boring but he’s just so hot. I’m gonna turn off auto renew. Look if he did customs I would quite literally any amount of money he’s perfect, but he doesn’t respond to messages, he has like no videos, and is basically shirtless with more v line. If he got naked I would throw buckets of money at him.

I resubbed for shigs and it’s more of the same - naked but covering his dick or cropping just before. Very boring but he’s just so hot. I’m gonna turn off auto renew. Look if he did customs I would quite literally any amount of money he’s perfect, but he doesn’t respond to messages, he has like no videos, and is basically shirtless with more v line. If he got naked I would throw buckets of money at him.
Does he show pubes and bush?

Jayyyyyyyyyyyy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I couldn't really tell lol but I hope

That prob cuz you werent paying attention LOL. I mean If you look at some of his pics where hes bulging hard, you can def tell hes a cut/circumcised. Its too dang obvious and hard to not noticing lol