Goobygob

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Y’all keep posting his TikTok videos. Just go subscribe. What’s the point of it being accessible to everyone, then posting it here as if you got the scoop?
I get and understand what you're saying, but here's why they get posted:

1. In case the video is deleted on tik tok, there is a record of it here
2. Some people don't have tik tok (too juvenile for them) so this is where they get their content
3. If no one posted the videos this thread would just be full of "BUMP" or "DM me nudes" or "anything yet?"
4. Who cares? If you've seen the video already just scroll past. No blood is drawn

MyNewUsername

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

2. Some people don't have tik tok (too juvenile for them) so this is where they get their content
3. If no one posted the videos this thread would just be full of "BUMP" or "DM me nudes" or "anything yet?"
4. Who cares? If you've seen the video already just scroll past. No blood is drawn
Too juvenile? They’re literally “peeping toms” here on the internet.

MyNewUsername

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t care to download tiktok. So thank you for sharing, lol. Maybe I should. So hot!

Also, I get notifications to see something I just watched. So... it’s annoying.
But thanks for explaining it to me with some half ass list you strained the brain to make. Girl bye.

Reactions: Chemman89
L

littlesluttg

He had leaks but someone is selling em apparently