Tatoos, P A's..please fat fuckers dont do these....

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
wow! I didn't think you could top yourself with repugnant posts. I guess I was wrong. You are just furthing my case against you with this post.

You saw a 'terribly obsese' man....at the gym (which says to me he is trying to better himself by trying to get healthy) and instead of thinking good of him for trying to take positive steps in his life, you thought (and these are my words) 'you fat fucking piece of trash man, how dare you hurt my eyes with your horrendous body.'

Classy

Really

dude,,who's cursing now? i apologized...and apologized for any profanity,,,and took out all i could edit So if i would have said some muscular rippled body man with trashy tattoos offended me would that have garnered such a venemous retort?...why so sensitive? why do the obese get such a defensive stand?

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude,,who's cursing now? i apologized...and apologized for any profanity,,,and took out all i could edit

lol you missed my point, so I shall restate it so that you can understand. The part that was vulgar was not the word 'fuck,' it was the fact that you categorized fat people as fuckers, with the word 'fuckers,' being used in a vulgar and derrogitory manner to describe fat people. :rolleyes:

Read my posts on other threads, and you'll find out that damn near every other word is profane! :smile:

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
lol you missed my point, so I shall restate it so that you can understand. The part that was vulgar was not the word 'fuck,' it was the fact that you categorized fat people as fuckers, with the word 'fuckers,' being used in a vulgar and derrogitory manner to describe fat people. :rolleyes:

Read my posts on other threads, and you'll find out that damn near every other word is profane! :smile:

so if i would have said some muscular" F'er" with nasty tatoos offended me i guess ALL the ripped dudes would be up arms now all wailing against me like a banshee?

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
"If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain & bitter, for always there will be be greater & lesser persons than yourself."
--Max Ehrmann, "Desiderata"
(My priceless advice)

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so if i would have said some muscular" F'er" with nasty tatoos offended me i guess ALL the ripped dudes would be up arms now all wailing against me like a banshee?

the sheer fact that obese people are looked upon and treated as a lower class of person (as you so eliquently stated yourself) in modern society blows your arguement out of the water. And not to argue schemantics, but the fact that you used the word 'some' before the word muscular negates your argument as well. Some (in the context of your sentence) implies to a singular person. The fact that you failed to specify that a particular 'fat fucker' disgusted you tells me, once again, that you have an issue with obese, naked men. Quit while you are ahead sir, whilest you still can see the light above you from the hole you've dug yourself in to

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

also, you are implying that anyone who disagrees with your OP is obese, and therefore, in your mind, a fat fucker....i.e. someone that disgusts you simply because of their physical appearance.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh, just to prove my point that you hate fat people, and enjoy spreading your hate to all of the lovely people in LPSG land, here's a few threads that you have started that involve the bashing of anyone obese:

http://www.lpsg.org/91782-annoying-gym-people-series-2-a.html

http://www.lpsg.org/155886-annoying-gym-people-post-yours.html

so basically, this tells me that you have a history of hating obese people (and spreading your hate), considering you have started three threads to bash people who appear to be obese.

Real classy. great thing is I only searched for threads that you started. I'm sure that if I really wanted to, I could go thru your posts on other threads and see where you have bashed obese people.

Hating someone (and spreading that hate) because they are different from you based on sexual orientation, skin colour, ability, disability, etc. is biggoted. It'd be cool to be a biggot if it were say......oh wait, its never been cool, and it will NEVER be cool!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont like the tone of what he said but really...banning? What ever happened to free speech? I think it's rude of course but are we overreacting a bit? So he doesnt like fat men. Lots of people don't like fat people. Look at some of the threads floating around. The "would you date/marry a fat woman" got some really rude responses but should we ban all of those people? It's too bad that people are so horrified of fat people but it's hardly a unique concept. I tend to just ignore people like that.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
I dont like the tone of what he said but really...banning? What ever happened to free speech? I think it's rude of course but are we overreacting a bit? So he doesnt like fat men. Lots of people don't like fat people. Look at some of the threads floating around. The "would you date/marry a fat woman" got some really rude responses but should we ban all of those people? It's too bad that people are so horrified of fat people but it's hardly a unique concept. I tend to just ignore people like that.

Its not really a "hate fat people thing". I'm just more disgusted at the fact I guess that they think these tattoos make them look better. I mean, ive seen bad tattoos on good bodies too,,

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it just says LPSG... it doesn't mention what it should be attached to. And besides, some people really like chubs with tats and a PA. What's difference does it make to you?

D_Ickybod_Krane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't think it's your place to tell or "ask" people what to do with their own bodies. I also think it's ridiculously stupid that you were so deeply offended that you had to go home and post about it on LPSG. I seriously doubt that person got that tattoo to make you want to look at them...tattoos are a form of self-expression, and whether you think it's trashy or not, you should realize that it's probably something meaningful to that person. Now I'm a big guy, and I am planning on getting a tattoo at some point, I have one drawn up and it's something quite meaningful to me. Now, should I even consider for a second that some buff jerk might think it looks trashy on my fat body? No, it's my body...just like it's his body and his tattoo. Also, I have a PA...shall I remove it for you? I'd hate to offend you with my "shriveled fat obscured dick"!

Last edited:

fantasychick

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really don't think it's your place to tell or "ask" people what to do with their own bodies. I also think it's ridiculously stupid that you were so deeply offended that you had to go home and post about it on LPSG. I seriously doubt that person got that tattoo to make you want to look at them...tattoos are a form of self-expression, and whether you think it's trashy or not, you should realize that it's probably something meaningful to that person.
exactly...! People should tattoo, dress, live, etc to express themselves, not to live up to some one elses expectations....if that guy you saw was going to the gym... Good on him! Don't knock him for trying to change his lifestyle....

I also agree with seaside... Everyon is entitled to free speech but insult others in such a way are totally different

Last edited:

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
I really don't think it's your place to tell or "ask" people what to do with their own bodies. I also think it's ridiculously stupid that you were so deeply offended that you had to go home and post about it on LPSG. I seriously doubt that person got that tattoo to make you want to look at them...tattoos are a form of self-expression, and whether you think it's trashy or not, you should realize that it's probably something meaningful to that person. Now I'm a big guy, and I am planning on getting a tattoo at some point, I have one drawn up and it's something quite meaningful to me. Now, should I even consider for a second that some buff jerk might think it looks trashy on my fat body? No, it's my body...just like it's his body and his tattoo. Also, I have a PA...shall I remove it for you? I'd hate to offend you with my "shriveled fat obscured dick"!

Dude self expression means you are expressing yourself to others not to yourself..that makes no fucking sense. Of course you want people to look at your tattoo,,why else do people where tank tops to show off their ugly ass tattoo? And I personally love PAs.