Tatoos, P A's..please fat fuckers dont do these....

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know....you really are a sorry sack of shit! I hope one day you finally grow the balls to post your pic on here so if I ever run into you in person, I'll be sure to vomit in your face! Not because of the way you look, rather because of how ugly you are on the inside.

You might want to take a good look in the mirror bub. It seems to me that you can't think about anyone other than yourself. I have the right to do what the fuck ever I want to do, just as you do. However, I have the common courtisy and decency to keep my mouth shut about what you do. Grow the fuck up! Collectively saying that fat people are a source of 'visual pollution,' is so degrading. I'm not going to say any thing else because if I did, I would be banned. I am once again reporting you to the moderaters and the administration of this website. You have the right to your opinion, but you are being a biggot, and have done nothing but shove this fact down my throat and down every other person' s throat who has read this.

It's a question of mind over matter.I pay no mind to pdx,because he does not matter to me!:biggrin1:

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
You know....you really are a sorry sack of shit! I hope one day you finally grow the balls to post your pic on here so if I ever run into you in person, I'll be sure to vomit in your face! Not because of the way you look, rather because of how ugly you are on the inside.

You might want to take a good look in the mirror bub. It seems to me that you can't think about anyone other than yourself. I have the right to do what the fuck ever I want to do, just as you do. However, I have the common courtisy and decency to keep my mouth shut about what you do. Grow the fuck up! Collectively saying that fat people are a source of 'visual pollution,' is so degrading. I'm not going to say any thing else because if I did, I would be banned. I am once again reporting you to the moderaters and the administration of this website. You have the right to your opinion, but you are being a biggot, and have done nothing but shove this fact down my throat and down every other person' s throat who has read this.

Wow...seems alot more mean spirited than my post...................maybe I should report You to the moderators For someone who tells someone else to "shut the fuck up" you sure have volumes to spew out yourself...............................

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A quick comment for pdxman. Was in the ER this morning dealing with a minor medical problem. Was wearing a tank top. Two totally hot nurses could not get enough of my one tattoo. Asked all about it and stared at it. Was so glad I had it on my right bicep for them to admire. So shut the fuck up about tattoos.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media

And...I was mostly implying that the nasty ass tattoo was the visual pollution ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ........... not the fact that the guy or gal is fat.......,,,,,,,,,, Ive seen some trashy "body art" on all types of people. BTW.....,,,,,,, the moderators dont seem impressed by your biased rantings

Last edited:

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
A quick comment for pdxman. Was in the ER this morning dealing with a minor medical problem. Was wearing a tank top. Two totally hot nurses could not get enough of my one tattoo. Asked all about it and stared at it. Was so glad I had it on my right bicep for them to admire. So shut the fuck up about tattoos.

Wow..so did all three of you then go to Denny's for breakfast then back to the trailer?

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media

Okay,,,you are from Cleveland and you wear a tank top,,,in March nontheless..that speaks volumes.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where it is 70 degrees today you loser. Go crawl back into whatever hole you live in and leave the world alone. People like you should definitely be not seen and never heard from again. And not to justify your bigoted comment, but unlike you I have never been to a Denny's. Go away and never come back because no one wants to hear your worthless venom and bigoted view points.

Reactions: deleted3155011

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Fat fuckers" is much more than "slightly disagreeable."

pdx seems to have the social skills of a rabid yak.
First of all... Please don't be so offensive to yaks... They're peeps too!
Second of all... aw, shit... my train of thought got derailed...

Okay they dont care. Fine then. How about some consideration for others they inflict with their visual pollution? Maybe not where that tank top to show off their "Mama's Boy" tattoo on their upper arm or cover up that coiled snake tattoo around their hairy navel that can be seen because their big gut is riding up their t-shirt? And come to think of it, why dont people care about this type visual pollution that they inflict on others? Its all me me me,,,"im expressing myself,,who cares about you". Its kind of in the same vain as playing your stereo so fucking load in your car(noise pollution) that the car in front of you shakes from the vibration. "Who gives a fuck about you,,,im enjoying MY music fuck you"
"Visual polution"... on occasion, yes. Same with seeing couples kissing in public... you know those deep tongue deep down the throat things... (yah, I'm straight, but I find it offensive that the straight couples are going at it in public, on public transit (not pubic, but public motherfuckers... so, rent a goddamned room), the gay couples doing the same (usually not as deep down the throat.. thank god) You got people wearing tatoos, jewelry (200 pounds of gold around the neck.. give me a fucking break... you ugly arrogant shits)... Hmm, Oh, yes, those douchebags who over-wear cologne... and the tarts who come with enough icing on their face to ice a goddamned 13-tier wedding cake. Or those inconsiderite assholes who smoke in non-smoking areas... littering the place with butts.. Now, THAT is visual polution for you... Oh, another form of offensive visual polution is the goddamned fucks swearing in their posts on forums, and bad use of punctuation, spellin; and grammer.

Don't bother tearing into the spelling and grammar here... it's semi-deliberate)... Motherfuckers!
Okay,,,you are from Cleveland and you wear a tank top,,,in March nontheless..that speaks volumes.
So? I'm from Ottawa, and wear shorts and T-shirts in February, March. Got a problem (other than the overhanging gut) with that?

Last edited:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who do you some of you people think you are? Hate, Hate, Hate, my rules for everyone else. I know it's on their body, but how does that affect me? Nobody and I mean nobody cares what you think of their tatto or piercing. Tattoos and Piercing say to the world in a very clear way that this is my body and I can choose to anything with it that I like. I am the owner. some times people want to have them where they can only be seen when they want them to be seen and sometimes they put them all over their body to make the ownership statement even more pronounced. The guy who started this post is completely ignorant. The world does not revolve around you and I say agin that nobody who has a tattoo or a piercing care one bit what you think about it.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Who do you some of you people think you are? Hate, Hate, Hate, my rules for everyone else. I know it's on their body, but how does that affect me? Nobody and I mean nobody cares what you think of their tatto or piercing. Tattoos and Piercing say to the world in a very clear way that this is my body and I can choose to anything with it that I like. I am the owner. some times people want to have them where they can only be seen when they want them to be seen and sometimes they put them all over their body to make the ownership statement even more pronounced. The guy who started this post is completely ignorant. The world does not revolve around you and I say agin that nobody who has a tattoo or a piercing care one bit what you think about it.

Ownership statement? They need a tattoo to reinforce that they own their body? Wow,,pretty insecure. I guess everyone needs to be branded to feel they own their body? Pretty sad. And I must disagree with you in a way. Although they may not care what others think about their tattoo to a degree,,they are making a statement they want others to see. So I assume the wearer thinks the viewer has no reaction or thought about the tattoo he sees? Utter bullshit. The tattoo wearer lives for and craves this "look at me, look at me" reaction. Now we are back to the insecurity problem or maybe lack of attention they never got from mommy and daddy as a kid. "Hey everyone. look here look here..look at my chineese caligraphy on my ass cheek..it really expresses who I am" LOL Wow.. I still havnt been banned. Imagine that? I guess you can have an opinion counter to someone else.

Last edited:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont think you need to be banned. and yes it is an ownership statement... from day one when the doctors start cutting pieces of infant boys off, the world feels as if they are in some way entitled to impose their views and beliefs on others... sort of like religions. sot the ownership statement is not only about being seen but a big fat 'fuck you' to the status quo.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay I'm the first to admit I'm not a huge fan of the tattoo or P A's but on the right man they can be sexy as hell,,,but please,,you overweight chubs who think you are sexy as hell with some trashy tattoo on your fat gut or cellulite man boobs,,,please think twice,,it just makes u all the more unappealing ,,,and the the same goes with the PA....yeah baby,,,that PA looks so sexy on your shriveled fat obscured dick...what are u guys thinking? P.S. I have nothing personally against fat people ..they are great" :) Its just that the tattoo to me looks especially trashy on a fat body,,,it like draws attention to it,,and i just want to " look away"..im not compelled to look at your body more like i would on a nice body,,,,get it?////PS sorry for the obscenity in the thread title ,,tried to edit it but i cant

You know, I've been wondering, are you talking fat, morbidly obese, corpulent, flabby, beer belly, breasty, wobbly ass- the kind you want to go over and pinch or give a friendly swat, fat on fat, sumo wrestler heavy and styled, fat cat fat or santa claus fat or some other level of excess weight, and is it really excess, or is it merely an appearance of that when all the undernourished men are there? And is there a nice tasty delicious drizzle of sweat working around on their body? A nice sweat, beads and drizzled lines can add so much stimulation, you just wanna go over and start licking that salty flavor right off. Sluuuuuuuuuuurp! Mmmm, de-licious!

How about the tattoos? Are they fresh and crisp, because a new tattoo on a husky man has been designed and drawn with his body tissue already there. Also the design, some are nice simple designs, some ornate works of a grand scale, all have their own beauty.

The more I read your posts, and your abiding negativity towards virile larger bodied men, the more I am sensing that you have the hots for them and are actually jealous that you've never been able to gain those extra pounds and then garner those lusting views which you've given others.

I'm not a huge fan of piercings, but they don't gross me out, they aren't on me, and I see them as a piece of jewelry on the man. I am more offended by cologne and perfume which announces itself a mile away. A tattoo and/or a piercing are not a problem, in fact nipple rings with a chain are quite enticing.:redface:

Here's the deal pdx, you don't have to stare, you go to the gym, do your workout, go shower, get dressed, leave. If it's so offensive purchase a pair of bliinders like a horse gets fitted with, but, then you'll miss out on a lot of nice beef- and pork, let's not forget the pork. And remember, they've shown up at the gym. which probably indicates a desire to shed some pounds and get in shape and improve their health. I think you should encourage their efforts.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
I dont think you need to be banned. and yes it is an ownership statement... from day one when the doctors start cutting pieces of infant boys off, the world feels as if they are in some way entitled to impose their views and beliefs on others... sort of like religions. sot the ownership statement is not only about being seen but a big fat 'fuck you' to the status quo.

Yah but it seems the "status quo" now is to HAVE a tattoo..lol...everyone and their uncle seems to have one from the corny Barbed wire around the bicep tattoo to the hindu goddess or some sort of american Indian tattoo. Its almost now if you DONT have one you are thumbing your nose at the "status quo"...at least it seems that way in Portland....almost every male and tons of females have tattoos

Fitch14

Experimental Member
Media
Hi everybody. I don't post here often and admit that I am way too shy to post a picture of myself and in no way have the "perfect chiseled body" but I really feel the need to express how disgusting you sound pdxman. The way you are talking about people and making such generalizations truly shows how ignorant and looks-obsessed you really are. Please don't post such things on this site, as it is not the place for such negativity. As I said before, I also do not have pictures, but am also not wasting my time spouting hatred from my computer on such petty and immature issues.