Tatoos, P A's..please fat fuckers dont do these....

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Last edited:

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yah but it seems the "status quo" now is to HAVE a tattoo..lol...everyone and their uncle seems to have one from the corny Barbed wire around the bicep tattoo to the hindu goddess or some sort of american Indian tattoo. Its almost now if you DONT have one you are thumbing your nose at the "status quo"...at least it seems that way in Portland....almost every male and tons of females have tattoos

Perhaps you should get one and be "hip" like everyone else then. Get with the times bro. You're so not cool unless ya have a tat.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
unabear, you think I should get this removed from my "shriveled" dick?

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/203571/cat/500/ppuser/440358

Guess a fat fuck like me should lose the tat too. (FYI, those that have seen me know I'm not fat)

nope I sure don't.

#1 its your body
#2 personally I happen to like what I see
#3 your piercings and tats turn your penis and body (which the penis, like every other part, is a work of art in and of itself {regardless of the size or shape}) into a personalized work of art and sets you aside from every other person.
#4 (most important)my opinion doesn't amount to a hill of beans when it comes to how someone chooses to adorn their body.

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't have tatt's or piercings, because I simply don't like them - on any body - fat, skinny, big or small. They are not for me. However, if they float your boat - also not a problem to me. It is a matter of personal preference - some like them, some don't. Let those who like them, enjoy them, and for those of us who don't like them - don't get them.

D

deleted535388

Dude self expression means you are expressing yourself to others not to yourself..that makes no fucking sense. Of course you want people to look at your tattoo,,why else do people where tank tops to show off their ugly ass tattoo? And I personally love PAs.
my ass is tatted.. I don't want everybody seeing them, that's why they're on the ass :)