Tats Do you have one

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a tat on my upper arm. What it means to me is nothing. When I was in the Navy a friend of mine wanted a tattoo, I went with him to the parlor but he started to pussy out. I got one to show him there was nothing to be afraid of. Yes drinking was involved.

Reactions: EmperorJimbo
D

deleted300444

No tsts. Always thought I would want one. Looked, researched, never did it.

Wound up with a pa, go figure.

Reactions: commando1463

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have seven tats.

Outer left ankle - I have an eye with a tear falling from with, and the tear has a peace symbol in it. I got that in memory of my brother Mark. He designed it himself 20 years ago, he just was never aware it would be a tattoo someday. :tongue:

Right bicep - the japanese symbol for love. I got it with an ex boyfriend, we both got the same tattoo in the same place... 'cept mine is red and his is blue.

Left bicep - my sons first and middle name. The tattoo artist drew it up for me. I just told him that I wanted it pretty without being too girly or illegible.

Chest, above left breast - the japanese symbol for soul. It was my first tattoo, and it was one of the pre-drawn things they have on display at the tattoo parlor. I got it over my heart for the "heart and soul" effect.

Left shoulder blade - the symbol for aries.

Right shoulder blade - the symbol for pisces.

Right shoulder blade (under the symbol) - the pisces ambigram (where a word is written so it looks the same right side up as it does upside down.)

I have plans for 2-3 more tats, but absolutely no idea when I'll be able to afford to get any of them. I love ambigrams though. *sigh* Ambigrams - Welcome To WowTattoos.com - More Than 1000 Ambigram Tattoos For Download

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont have any tatts myself but i love the armband style ones on a guy.......sometimes i think if a guy has too many its like disfigurement and they tend to become less cool in my eyes.......i like simple things in life...and to me a simple single tatoo says more as a statement than a dozen or so all over different parts of the body.

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A scorpian on my left shoulder blade. I got cos its my starsign and it took about an hour. I do want to get another but not sure of what yet and where...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a blue and black Ulysses butterfly on my lower back and off to one side.
The tattoo artist was a lady and she designed it.
It took as long as it took me to drink 1/3 of a bottle of Makers Mark.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have two.
One tiny tat on my inner ankle that I always forget about. In fact, I forgot what the symbol was supposed to mean.

Another on my inner wrist, it's a combo of things (a heart, bull symbol, and a fleur de lis looking thingy), seems convoluted but is unique and looks kinda cool.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LEFT ARM: Black panther with wings flying over a sunset and a black panther crawling on rocks
RIGHT ARM: maori tribal armband and indian dagger.
LOWER BACK: Celtic band meaning PEACE.

i gotta get another one to make it an even six!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. If I ever did, it would have to be something of exceptional personal meaning, and a design that I would be willing to have on my skin for the rest of my life.

Nothing so far has motivated me to get one.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't have one and more than likely never will. I've never liked tatoos until recently when I saw one on a very sexy man and I just flipped for it...found it to be soooooo sexy because it represents something to him and because of where he placed it.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few, all on my upper body. I think that's the best way to go, because I can dress up with the best of them without anyone having to see, but when shirtless I can let it all hang out. It was just a bodily adornment thing for me. I have a long torso and thought it looked kind of boring.