Tats Do you have one

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put my tatts of celtic icon of dogs along both sides of my shaft with the heads looking over their back on the top of the base. I was going to put them on my back but decided I wanted them where I could see them. each side took one hour. Check my pics

beautiful work open 501's

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I put my tatts of celtic icon of dogs along both sides of my shaft with the heads looking over their back on the top of the base. I was going to put them on my back but decided I wanted them where I could see them. each side took one hour. Check my pics

beautiful work open 501's

OUCH! Did you get hard to do it? I heard some people shoot a load when the get peirced on the dick. Have you seen that?:eek:

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a lone wolf tatt on my upper right arm, done in December 2006. It's howling at the moon and there's some tribal artwork in the background of it all. I think it's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I've been fascinated by and for tatts for years and I think it's about time I finally get one.

O410E

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a Dragon with his mouth open and flames down the length of my cock, so the more excited I get the longer the flames. His front feet with the claws are holding onto my balls. It took about three months to do and is in color,

O410E

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And no you just can't get a hard on. Just imagine jabing a needel into you arm at many time a second. It hurts but then goes away.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did have one but I washed it off.

:tongue: That's probably the only kind I would have - I'm shy of needles. I
do think the armband styles are sexy. I like the barbed wire and chain designs.
Tats on cocks are sometimes interesting! Especially when they say something like "Ruby's Diner" flacid then grow to "All You Can Eat At Ruby's Diner On Weekends!" :biggrin1:

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have 3...a kangi for father on my breastbone, the other two are visible in my gallery pics.

A couple of days ago we had a tattoo artist come to our unit, I am in the military. I asked her if she tattooed penis'....she replied she did....I asked her to tattoo one on my buddy......provoked laughs all the way around.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one on my upper right arm. The first part had inked about 20 years ago. It is an eagle holding a banner in its talons with TEXAS on it. Yes, I love my state. A few years after that I put the state of Texas itself around the eagle and banner (so it looks like the E/B are in the middle of the state). What's remainder of space inside the state you can see around the E/B is the colors of the Texas flag ... red, white and blue, with the Lone Star on the left. Means a lot to me and many people look at it or ask me about it. The flag of Chile is similar to the Texas flag, so when I was in Chile people thought I had their country flag on my arm. LOL

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you have a tat?

No. My dad has three, two on one arm and one on the other, that he got in his early 20's and they are all faded. He started hating them once he got into his 30's and kind of poisoned my mind against ever getting one. He became very self conscious over them and stopped wearing short sleeve shirts. I've told him he could get them lasered off but he doesn't want to bother at his age. I don't think I'll ever get one as they are too permanent. I know you can get them lasered off but it leaves white marks on your skin, so your skin never really looks as it once did.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Double cherry on my left cheek (NOT my face, idiot!)...left cherry has a couple of bites out of it along with drool. Secret, yet not so secret meaning once you realize that I won't bottom for anyone, yet.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I currently don't have a tattoo, but I have two in mind that I am thinking about getting.

I usually sign everything with XOXO, so I want to get a tattoo on my bottom that looks like it was put ther with a branding iron... and I want it to be XOXO but I want the O's to be heart outlines...

The other one I want is "Ai no toriko" at the very bottom of my tummy, above the pubic area.... it is Japanese for "Slave for love", which is definately what I am. I don't know if I want it in Japanse symbols or just spelled out as it is... still deciding. lol I don't plan on getting this tattoo until I lose some weight first anyway!!

Mandee xoxo

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is a dude in Lauderdale, about 5'6, really vascular. He has a huge tat of a Tom of Finland guy on the back of his calf, and of course the Tom guy has a huge cock - truly an amazing site.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen several people that have a little teardrop tat below one eye.
They've been in prison or jail and I've wondered just why this design?
Some way to show they've been incarcerated? Most are rather crudely done.