Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
one crawling black panther on the left shoulder blade
got it done in 1 1/2hours
while making the outline it did hurt a bit
but the filling in went quite well
want to get another one, perhaps a stallion on the right thigh, like jumping out rock hard to attack, c wat i mean

CascadeMDG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have two on my right shoulder blade. The first is the zodiac symbol for Libra in cracked stone, and the second is a balancing scale in perfect balance. They were symbolic of my emotional state during various stages of college.

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was all up for getting one at the first of the year.... then lol i was talking to my son and he told my with me over 30 i really shouldn't do it he said tatts look hot on young bodies not not so much on older and my time is running out and i thought about what he said and it is getting harder and harder to stay in shape

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen several people that have a little teardrop tat below one eye.
They've been in prison or jail and I've wondered just why this design?
Some way to show they've been incarcerated? Most are rather crudely done.

Don't know about the USA but in Australia i believe a teardrop below the eye means the wearer has killed someone! [One teardrop per victim.] Common on bikies :mad:

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My tattoos are the reason why I stopped posting new pictures here, aha XD

All of them are my own designs or modified based on a friend's artwork, so they're all unique to me and... well, I wouldn't want my identity leaking out on a site like this, really.

One is a stylized heart between my shoulder blades, and the rest are various species of insects all over my torso.

To date have one each of a mantis, cicada, grasshopper, spider, beetle, scorpion, and dragonfly. Am planning for a butterfly, moth, and ant someday :p

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have two so far... both are part of a sleeve I am working on for my Graphic novel. First is a skeleton key with a pocket watch face telling the time of 3Am, and the gears are visible.

Second is my graphic novels Logo it is an apple with a bite taken out with gears on the inside, a keyhole in the middle and Da Vinci style bat wings growing out of it.

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got a small one when I was 25 (and drunk). You didn't see many back then except on older guys that had been in the service. Now that I'm 50, I'm sure as hell glad I only got the one.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got a small one when I was 25 (and drunk). You didn't see many back then except on older guys that had been in the service. Now that I'm 50, I'm sure as hell glad I only got the one.

Good old sailor tattoos, of course they are nothing like the ones you see now days such a shame.

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just got my 1st lastnight & I hate it! I'm mad that I destroyed my body. I think the guy did his own thing because it looks nothing like the style of paw prints that I wanted & they are not proportion right also tacky looking. Something kept telling me to leave but a few of my work friends came all the way & suprised me which calmed me down a bit... Now I want to go to a new person that can come up with something to go over the paw prints or around it to make it look better than it does. I don't want to get it removed because i'd rather not have scars...idk? I feel really depressed right now.

I like tats on ther people but I should've just kept my natural body like I always told people "I love my natural body" now I destroyed it by not thinking.

setsuna91

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd wait until it heals and take it from there. Like what you're thinking, take it to another guy and have it worked on. I had a tattoo on my forarm that came out HORRIBLE after it healed and it was uneven. I went to another tattoo artist after a year and had it redone. Looks way better, but a small scar still remains from an infection where it scabbed up so bad. But hardly noticable now.

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd wait until it heals and take it from there. Like what you're thinking, take it to another guy and have it worked on. I had a tattoo on my forarm that came out HORRIBLE after it healed and it was uneven. I went to another tattoo artist after a year and had it redone. Looks way better, but a small scar still remains from an infection where it scabbed up so bad. But hardly noticable now.

Yes I am going to wait a few months until it heals to see what I can do. Everyone says it looks good but I want to see it in my eyes that it looks good.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I have a large cross on my back, a lighting bolt on my left wrist, and a heart with the inside of the birth dates of my 7 (soon to be 8) kids written in roman numerals.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got three.

First one I got was a sort sun burst thing around my left nipple, which I have had pierced, took about an hour.

Second is a round design high on my right arm, a Celtic roundel with a yin-yang symbol in the centre. Took about two hours.

Third one, on my left bicep is Ayrton Senna's crash helemt in his yellow, blue and green design, came out badly, so I plan to get it redone sometime. Took about an hour.

I plan on getting more, including one that will include my penis and connect the to main part of the design which will be on my lower abdomen, hip and one of my thighs. I'm still looking for a tattoo artist I trust to do the job and to finalise the design.