Tats Do you have one

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just got my 1st lastnight & I hate it! I'm mad that I destroyed my body. I think the guy did his own thing because it looks nothing like the style of paw prints that I wanted & they are not proportion right also tacky looking. Something kept telling me to leave but a few of my work friends came all the way & suprised me which calmed me down a bit... Now I want to go to a new person that can come up with something to go over the paw prints or around it to make it look better than it does. I don't want to get it removed because i'd rather not have scars...idk? I feel really depressed right now.

I like tats on ther people but I should've just kept my natural body like I always told people "I love my natural body" now I destroyed it by not thinking.

If you true gut feeling is that you should have left yourself natural (my preference by a million miles) than I think you should not risk getting someone else to "fix" it. Wait until it heals and get it removed.

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got my first one last summer After I lost my dog (my best friend) he was there for me as I was for him. The morning that he had passed I was laying with him on the floor I knew he would not make it threw the weekend I was supposed to get a MP3 player for my birthday but I decided that I wanted his picture tattooed on my leg as a memorial to him I chose my Left calf because he was always on my side and now every where I go he goes.

I chose his birth date as he was four months old when I got him in December witch would have made him born in August so I have always decided that he was born on my birthday Pics attached

Attachments

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a tat on my upper arm. What it means to me is nothing. When I was in the Navy a friend of mine wanted a tattoo, I went with him to the parlor but he started to pussy out. I got one to show him there was nothing to be afraid of. Yes drinking was involved.

Reactions: EmperorJimbo
D

deleted300444

No tsts. Always thought I would want one. Looked, researched, never did it.

Wound up with a pa, go figure.

Reactions: commando1463

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. Chinese char on right forearm..means angry im always pissed
2. middle name across back
3./4. tribals across my shoulders
5. tribal on my chest. copy...paste...flipped to resemble a cancer zodiac tattoo complete with the 69 crab with claws
6. coming soon greywashed tribal with UV ink

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a flame tattoo on my cock to cover the scarred area from being circumcised at birth. Growin up, I was teased about the scat and the darker color of my cock. I finally got it done for my 50th birthday. Now it is fun to see the espressions of those who senak a peek in the locker room or at the urinals !! It was quite painful until the artist put lidocaine on it after the first pass with the tattoo gun. When I had the touch up done after 3 months, I applied the baby teething solution first. Piece of cake ! There are many reasons for getting inked--mine was a cover up issue. So, go for it !! No, you don't have to be erect--stretched it out over a wooden block. Check out my pics.

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never saw a reason to get one until a few years ago. I decided I wanted something discreet, tasteful, and easily concealable for employment purposes. I ended up getting a star outline on my right forearm just beneath my elbow. It hurt, and I was a bit of a wuss when it was getting done, but I don't regret it, and I think it represents me wonderfully.

I saw a pic of a guy once and he had the same tattoo and several other stars. I debate the idea of getting more and making it a band of differing sizes.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a flame tattoo on my cock to cover the scarred area from being circumcised at birth. Growin up, I was teased about the scat and the darker color of my cock. I finally got it done for my 50th birthday. Now it is fun to see the espressions of those who senak a peek in the locker room or at the urinals !! It was quite painful until the artist put lidocaine on it after the first pass with the tattoo gun. When I had the touch up done after 3 months, I applied the baby teething solution first. Piece of cake ! There are many reasons for getting inked--mine was a cover up issue. So, go for it !! No, you don't have to be erect--stretched it out over a wooden block. Check out my pics.
Finally figured out why my pictures didn't post---so here they are.

Attachments

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I don't have one and have never really wanted one. Most of them, especially when people go for random, odd ones all over the body, look bloody awful and amateurish (the Harry Styles look). That said, I have a mate with a beautiful sleeve tattoo (his only one).

I wouldn't want one mainly due to the permanence of the thing. A henna tattoo might be a bit of fun for a while but that would be the limit of my interest.

Ultimately, I don't really understand why anyone would want the discomfort, expense etc. I have the same attitude towards men's jewellery (in fact probably to all jewellery). I can't stand it - I won't even wear a ring that was passed down to me in the family. It just seems like a primitive, tribal anachronism - this is the 21st century after all!

Just my opinion, however, and I appreciate that others see it differently.