Tatted Lady

D_Ariva_DerChee

Account Disabled
Media
Hello all. I'm new, obviously. So i figured i'd make a thread saying Hi and whatnot.

I'm from dallas, TX and Just had a slight curiousity about hung men, so decided to join up and read a bit. There dont seem to be a lot of luckily endowed men in the metroplex, so i'll just get my eyecandy from you folks :tongue:

so. Thats that then. :)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Not many hung men in the Metroplex?!!:eek: Funny, I always heard it claimed that everything is bigger in Texas? :confused: :tongue:

Anyway, welcome to LPSG, MistressVera!:smile:

D_Ariva_DerChee

Account Disabled
Media
Not many hung men in the Metroplex?!!:eek: Funny, I always heard it claimed that everything is bigger in Texas? :confused: :tongue:

Anyway, welcome to LPSG, MistressVera!:smile:

lol. I know. That reference is hilarious. Maybe its just not the truth, or maybe i just need the big boys to be beaconed for me or something :p But really, i've only slept with one man who was above average here. And even he wasnt too spectacular. The other men were either barely average or way below.

Just my luck maybe?

But this forum is pretty interesting. Im learning more by the minute :wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all. I'm new, obviously. So i figured i'd make a thread saying Hi and whatnot.

I'm from dallas, TX and Just had a slight curiousity about hung men, so decided to join up and read a bit. There dont seem to be a lot of luckily endowed men in the metroplex, so i'll just get my eyecandy from you folks :tongue:

so. Thats that then. :)

There are quite a few guys in the Dallas/Fort Worth area on here. Check out the "Texas buds" thread on the personal ads.

I live in San Antonio myself.

D_Ariva_DerChee

Account Disabled
Media
to be honest, Im quite suprised with how nice everyone is. Its quite suprizing :p

I guess i came in with a shadow of a stereotype.. Big cock = big ego = big jerk. Guess i'll throw that one out the window and start on over.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the friendly 'pm's guys :)