Tattoo around dick/upper-thigh

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by HowBigIsHuge, Dec 28, 2008.

1. HowBigIsHuge

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Any tattoos seen before, good ideas, and/or what turns you ladies on.

2. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Aint a lady, but IF I was too EVER get a tattoo, it would be around below my waistline, upper quad area, just so only the special few can see it, unlike others who have em scattered on their necks, hands and all the visible spots.

3. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    If you check out my gallery you can see one right above my cock and another off to the side and up a bit. Neight can be seen unless I am nude.

4. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

i have been thinking of getting a tattoo on the top side of my breeder...i want a ruler tattoo...to see how the fuckin breeder grows...or as it grows...thought it would be fun...need to run it by my partner tho...he is a no nonsense guy, and for those of u who know who he is, u know most likely what he is gonna say about me getting a tat...
    hell, maybe i will wait...

5. cazz669

cazz669 Active Member

Albums:
    heck out my pics got a bunch of ink

6. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Best tat around the dick I ever saw was right where the pubic hair grows, directly above the shaft. When he cit the pubes short or shaved it was bold emphatic looking letters that simply said SUCK IT-

Oh, and don't get a ruler... cause its not gonna be accurate... it will just make you look like your are faking a bigger number...

Rather than a ruler- just get several lines tattooed across the top the shaft... with each one labled successively with a goal oriented prize..... ... with the top line right at the root of the cock...

New Car

Jewelry

New Shoes

Dinner & Movie

Beer and a Pizza

or perhaps...

Marry Me

Move In

love you

really like you

Like you

Good Girl

7. HowBigIsHuge

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How about an elephant?

8. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

9. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    The Loch Ness Monster?

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

This is not an original idea, but one I remember from a film. A woman had the letter W tattooed on both cheeks of her ass. Her reasoning: so that when she bent over it spelled WOW!

Just an idea.

11. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Best idea so far!

12. nano750

nano750 New Member

13. Sweetangieoh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know I know a $1000 bill so if your partner ever wanted to spend a lot of money you could always say "I have a grand you could blow" lol I thought it was pretty cool at least

14. toadstool

toadstool New Member

I saw one pic of a guy with a penis tat that was a monster his wohle pubic area was the fave and teeth and then the penis was the tounge it was pretty cool i will try to see where i saw it so i can post but ouch ouch ouch hope you have good pain tollarence

15. rocketred

rocketred New Member

I have a tattoo at the base of my penis - that's why I decided no pictures on here because it's pretty recognisable and a lot of my mates don't know I'm bi

16. butch518

butch518 New Member

I have a tattoo, starts on inner thigh and winds around the hip. A tiger laying and his front legs and paws are in the inner thigh, comes across the hip with his tail on my side. With a bathing suit on all that can be seen is the tail. Been asked by alot of people what it is, but only a few get to see it.

17. HowBigIsHuge

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How about an anaconda?

18. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

One time I read a mag where a guy was fucking a big titted girl, and was heavily tattooed, to included the head of his penis- he had a spiderweb on it. Don't understand the rationale or status of it, but hey, it is what it is.

19. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Thanks for the links to your pics with tattoos gentlemen. As long as the ink is done well, it doesn't matter what you get. Well, within reason I guess. Names are stupid and anything "girly" would look bad as well.

20. Howard1122

Howard1122 Member

In the old days genital tattooing occured in Maori society with both sexes. In males the penis was completely blackened, that is there was no design as such. In some cases the tongue was also blackened. The incidence of penis tattooing varied. In did occur in tribes on the East Coast of the North Island. Sometimes it was the mark of chiefly rank, and in others it was not. Not very much is written on this subject. There is more published on the incidence of genital tattoos in Maori women. The penis was blackened when erect. This is known because the purpose of the penis tattoo was for effect in battle. The penis was tattooed by pricking rather than cutting the skin. All of the penis was blackened and was a continuation of the typical spiral patterning of facial, and body tattoos. In pre-European times Maori fought naked with the penis erect. An erect penis was considered essential as it was an indication that the soldier was favoured by the gods and would prevail in battle. The haka was originally performed naked and was the key to Maori soldiers going into the fight with an erection. For the record some battles involved hundreds of naked warriors. The early British settlers recorded some of these : the hakas of two opposing armies of 1,500 men were quite awe inspiring. Howard.

Draft saved Draft deleted