Tattoo On Ass

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_josiah852, Jul 15, 2007.

1. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

While in the gym lockerrroom today I was walking toward the showers when a male of Mexican descent was also heading toward the showers. Coming from my right side we almost bumped into each other going through the door into the room just before the showers. He goes to the showers dressed the way I do=no underwear on, just a towel hanging on our arms, shampoo and soap in our other hand. I stopped to let him go ahead of me. When he got in front of me I couldn't help but notice either numbers or letters tattoed on the upper part of the cheek of his right ass. Our showers are seperate stalls and he was in his shower before I could tell exactly what was tattooed on his ass cheek. I could tell that these numbers or letters were all the same size and evenly spaced but I could not tell what they said. Maybe I could have if I was wearing my glasses to the shower or if I hadn't paid more attention to how nice a ass he had. Anyway, my question is: why would numbers or letters be tattooed on someones ass. Could it have been someone's name ? Yes but I don't think so. Anyone have a clue or has anyone ever seen this ?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

In an episode of Nip / Tuck... yes the girl was a total sub, and to honour her keeper she got his name tattoo'd right above her ass... to show ownership. It could be a name, a gang code, anything really.

3. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    My friend has "Your Name" on his ass. I think people usually get funny stuff on their ass.

4. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

it said "Kilroy was here"

6. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Well my first thought was maybe a prison tattoo, but then again I thought maybe it was to draw guys attention to his very nice ass while heading toward the shower. Like I said our showers are individual showers with doors. I took the shower stall straight across from him and when I turned to closed the door behind me he was showering with his door open. hmmmm. Back at the lockers everytime I tried to inconspicously look to see if I could get another look at the tattoo, he was checking me out also. Maybe it wasn't a prison tattoo.

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

People get tattoos on all places of their body for all kinds of reasons... no way to know what his was or why he got it on his ass.

8. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    Totally right! Most people get tattoos that really only make sense to the people closest to them, or themselves.

That being said, there is a ton of info on the internet regarding tattoos and symbology as it relates to gangs and hate groups. They seem to focus a lot of attention on white supremists, but many Asian gangs use tattoos (Yakuza, Triads, etc) and Latin gangs (North and South America) use numbers and letters to represent their gangs. The Latin gangs far out number white supremists, Asian gangs, black gangs, etc.

It is hard to say if this guy was/is in a gang without seeing the tattoo. He likely wasn't, I mean, not many gang bangers utilize health clubs.

9. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Now here is an ass tatoo for you. Ouch! Sorry, if the quality is low. Didn't feel like waiting to post high quality.

Attached Files:

10. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

11. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a friend a couple years ago who had this tattoo on his bicep. I asked him why he got it and what it meant. He got kind of defensive and wouldn't tell me. Later i heard that a couple of my other friends asked him the same thing and got the same result. Not even his cousins who were close to him knew anything about it. It's still got me wondering. Nobody else I know that was friends with him knows anything about the tattoo. I thought that was very odd.

12. Northland

Gold Member

If you were curious about it you should have asked, he could have refused to divulge the info; but, at least you would have given it a try.

Draft saved Draft deleted