Tattoo on dick

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey i'm thinkin about gettin a tattoo on my dick. Has anyone done this? If so, give me the details on it. I'm thinkin of something like barbed wire or chain link tattoo bout half way or 2/3rds way down the pipe. I just don't wanna mess with anything that'll keep me from getting as hard as i do now.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have a tattoo on my cock ... nor am I likely to get one since I'm a pussy when it comes to pain ... but I have a friend who has one: a crown of thorns encircling his dick where the circumcision scar is. Uh, let's not get into the implications of the imagery he chose. The tattoo has never diminished his ability to get a steel-blue hardon. After healing, throwing wood should be as normal as ever.

tomarctus: I've seen pics of many cock tatoos on the internet but none in person. I've seen lots of ink, though. Maybe try an internet search to look at other cock ink. I love piercings and tatoos anyway, so I'm easy. A tat wouldn't interfere with your hardons unless it's psychological. Research first, go to a couple of tatoo salons, talk to the inkers, look at their portfolios. A tat is fairly permanent so make sure you know what you're doing first.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I have a short, funny vid of a guy who's had that nude gal on trucks' mud flaps tattooed on both sides of his penis. He's shown showing it to some buds and I laughed at his answer to the obvious question,

"YEAH it hurt!"

Now I'll spend a few hours trying to find a link. :mad:

baddog: I have a tattoo where my bush would be (I keep it shaved). It is a very painful area to have done. I asked about extending the artwork onto the shaft and my artist (who has worked on penises before) told me it is very painful and very time consuming because the skin stretches so much. The stretch factor also makes it difficult to do any serious artwork since the skin pulls in different directions. I have seen a photo of a dick with the glans tattooed. That would probably be easier, but I don't want to think about the pain. Keep in mind, you are also not looking at a one-time experience. Most, if not all, tattoos fade and need touching up. I had mine redone about 5 yrs after. It looks good for life now.

headbang8: Tokyo legend says that one day many years ago, the wealthy men of the city issued a challenge to see who had the best tattoo.

A tattoo was then, as it is now, a totem of masculinity. In all cultures, bearing pain shows you're macho; but in Japan, suffering pain is a real cornerstone of manhood.

Tattoos were also a bit of a status symbol. Only the upper classes, who lived on the hills to the west of the city (the Yamanote) could afford the time and expense.

So they were surprised to hear that the challenge was accepted by a group of men from Shitomachi, the down-market, downtown area to the east.

(Before you ask: no, I did not make up the word "Shitomachi". That's really what it was called.)

The day of reckoning came, and the Yamanotejin put forward the man whom they felt had their best tattoo. He took off his yukata to reveal a magnificent dragon (another Asian symbol of manhood), in many colours, perched from shoulder to shoulder. All agreed that this was splendid, and would be hard to beat.

The Shitomachijin brought forth their candidate. A slightly built gent, he took off his yukata to reveal...nothing. He didn't appear to have a tatoo anywhere.

The crowd balked at this, until he reached down to his dick and rolled back the foreskin. There, on the head--most sensitive skin of his body--lay the tattooed image of a single mosquito. He told the crowd that he put it there lest he ever forget the time a real mosquito bit that most delicate part, and the incredible discomfort he bore. We should not assume, he said, that those things which bring us joy cannot also bring us pain.

He won.

Otsukaresamadeshita!

hb8

Inwood: Loved the Tokyo story.

I like tattoos...but I'll never get one. Needle phobia. The doc has to give me xanax and an ointment to deaden the skin before I'll even let him draw blood. Forget getting vacinations.

I've seen guys tattooed dicks some look cool some don't.

htbear: I first got my penis tattooed about 13 years ago and recently got it redone with more colour added. Here are some suggestions:

1 First find a tattoo artist who will not be completely freaked out and who (hopefully) has some experience in tattooing the penis. Many tattoo artists won't touch another man's dick!!
2 Save up lots of $$$. Tattoos on the penis are extremely slow and work out at about $100 per inch. My original tattoo cost almost $1200 when it was first done 13 years ago. The new work on my penis cost a further $400.
3 It helps if you have a friend or lover with you to stretch the skin so the tattooist can concentrate on pushing in the ink. If the artist has to also stretch the skin on the penis, it wall take much longer to do.
4 Remember, all tattoos hurt. If they came out of Cornflakes packets no one would want one. Tattooing the penis fucking hurts more than almost anywhere else on the body. I found that the pain was extreme but not unbearable. It was about the same as other tender parts of the body, eg under the armpits and behind the kneecaps.
5 It is proabably a good idea ot have a hard-on when the design is first placed on your penis, but your hard-on will soon disappear when the tattooist starts working on your dick.
6 You won't be able to fuck until the tattoo heals (even with a condom) and that is about three weeks.
4 The pain of getting the dicktattoo is more than compensated by the pleasure I get from looking at my penis in the mirror and my partners love the idea of having a tattooed dick inside them.
5 A tattoo on your dick does not affect your ability to get hard
6 If you need more information email me at: heavilytattooedbear@yahoo.com.au
dicktattoo

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This reminds me of the dude who had "TEN" tatt.ooed on his dick. In the locker room they kept asking him to show it, so he removed the towel and the guys came close to see. One told him it looked good, but why TEN, was it ten inches long? He told him he would have to suck him to find out. This was just what this guy wanted to hear, so he gets down on his knees, takes it in his fist and begins to suck. An immediate boner ensues, so he takes it out to see if the total length was ten inches.

Are you ready for this?

Along his length was tattooed " T E N N E S S E E ", the state he was from!

Unsigned

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=dicktattoo link=board=meetgreet;num=1074122741;start=0#9 date=01/25/04 at 18:31:52]5     A tattoo on your dick does not affect your ability to get hard[/quote]

Apparently, though, it can affect your ability to count past six!

:D :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1074122741;start=0#10 date=01/25/04 at 19:39:31]This reminds me of the dude who had "TEN" tatt.ooed on his dick.   In the locker room they kept asking him to show it, so he removed the towel and the guys came close to see.   One told him it looked good, but why TEN, was it ten inches long?   He told him he would have to suck him to find out.  This was just what this guy wanted to hear, so he gets down on his knees, takes it in his fist and begins to suck.   An immediate boner ensues, so he takes it out to see if the total length was ten inches.  

Are you ready for this?

Along his length was tattooed " T E N N E S S E E ", the state he was from!

Unsigned[/quote]
I've heard a similar story. A guy had his girlfriend's name tattooed on his dick. But when it was soft, you could only see WY.

When he was at a nude beach in Negril (That's in Jamaica, for those of you who don't know.), he saw another guy with a tattoo with WY on it. He asked "Is your girlfriend also named Wendy?"

The man replied "No, mon. It says WELCOME TO JAMAICA HAVE A NICE DAY"

weasul: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1074122741;start=0#12 date=01/25/04 at 21:22:09]
The man replied "No, mon. It says WELCOME TO JAMAICA HAVE A NICE DAY"[/quote]

A good friend of mine actual had "welcome to jamaica" tattooed on his dick after hearing that joke. He thought it was hilarious at the time, but now he's disappointed that he did it.

I just got a reverse prince albert yesterday and all I can say was that it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. It hurt worse than being kicked in the balls. It feels much better today, and I'm already starting to feel the benefits. It has increased my sensitivity ten fold. I can feel the slightest vibrations from quite a distance and I love it.

tomarctus: [quote author=weasul link=board=meetgreet;num=1074122741;start=0#13 date=01/25/04 at 22:40:14]I just got a reverse prince albert yesterday and all I can say was that it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.
[/quote]
Congrats on your PA. Mine was totally painless. I started at 6ga. Now I'm at 2ga (6mm) four months later. Maybe mine didn't hurt because I liked to play with sounds once in a while. Those are the steel rods you insert into your urethra. Technically they're for preparing for catheterization but they can be used for play, too.

natureisreal: one other textjoke on tattood dicks. A guy had AIDS tattood on his dick which gave a lott of comments. When getting a boner it said ADIDAS.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tomarctus:

What more is involved with sounds in your uretha then just their placement? Is there sliding in and out as in jacking or actually moving them around while in? I do assume a lube is needed for insertion. I've just never heard of this before and my interest is whetted! BTW, I would like to see your Prince Albert. What's the difference in a PA and an inverse PA?

Luke

tomarctus: The regular PA has the pierced hole on the underside of the shaft. The inverse PA has the pierced hole at the top of the shaft, correct?
You can see my PA pics on my homepage link.
My ex used to slide the sound in and out, then pull it out right when he came. You can also feel it moving in and out when your hand is around your cock. I just would insert it for a little while in mine but it was never a major turn on for me to do it to myself. Some lube is required and sometimes a dab of lidocaine.
Cheers.