Tattoo

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to get a tattoo right above my dick, but I was wondering if their were any hazards to be aware of. If you are looking at me nekkid, you'd look right above my penis to the left (my right), near my hip bone. I have it picked out, it's a small tattoo that I wanted to get on my hand, but I can't with my occupation situation. Thanks for any input.

MOOSE

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have a ying yang at the base of my cock....you know the dimple at the base of your cock...myine is right there. Problems, when I was getting it done the artist had to rest his hand somewhere, and it was on my cock. The vibration caused an erection. I said I was embarassed, he told me not to worry as he had females have orgasms when he was tatooing them there. I keep the area trimmed so there is no problem with it being visible. I think it is visible in my pics in my gallery. GO FOR IT.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I ever find the tattoo pic again, I'll bring the link here.

This guy's entire penis was tattooed like a snake !!
:eek:
Then I found a pic of a woman whose labia and mound were tattooed.
:eek:
Saved those 2 pics together in my old laptop.
Figured those 2 should be next to each other.

(Haven't had my pic file brought over to the new laptop yet.)

Ouch.

KrissyCD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Check my pics out. Have a butterfly near my cock. The artist that did it had to rest his hand on my cock to keep it out of the way. He seemed to enjoy his work. I had my fingers crossed that he kept his mind on what he was doing.
Go for it and take a pic to show us.
Kisses

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock is tattooed along both sides with a celtic icon of dogs and celtic design on top of shaft, never have had any problems. I was requested to start hard, female tattoist, but once the needles hit it dropped. I wrapped it over the back of my hand by my PA and she said it worked great. Check out my profile for pics