tattooed cock

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mmmm! Love those inked cocks!
Mr. Ed wants his done too but trying to find an artist who isn't squeamish
about handling a mans cock are few and far between.
They mostly tend to be soooo homophobic about touching a guys dick.
cigarbabe:saevil:

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A friend of a friend is a tattoo artist, and he has a tattoo on his penis. He claims it didn't hurt as much as you'd think, and that some of his other tattoos were more painful.

If you're in the Durham-Chapel Hill area of NC, you may have seen it, as he looooooves showing people.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
i was incarcerated with a guy that had love lifted me on his cock with a smiley face on the head.he was a convicted moonshiner who loved his shine so much he drank more than he sold and was supposedly stinking drunk when he had the cock tattoo done.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My younger son, now 30, had a small, red heart tattooed on his penis on a dare.

He said the guy had a towel that had a rounded object under it and my son had to grip the glans, stretch his flaccid shaft over the bump and keep it as still as possible. It didn't take long.

It's about a square inch in size, with a thin, black outline around the red heart. The outline was done because the artist said that colors often fade on penile skin but it has been 11 years and hasn't faded at all.

My, you seem up on these things.

toadstool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most of these look really cool I can't even imagine the pain involved in the more detailed tats but to each there own ouch ouch ouch can u even imagine the swelling?

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a bud, that works part time in a tattoo shop, instead of being paid he got several tattoos, and he did get some on his dick, I didn't believe him until he showed it to me. Nothing gross looking, best way to describe is like a tribal around near the base and one behind his dick head, and underside it those two connected by a weave around his jacobs ladder.