Tattooed penis

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
A guy had his girlfriend's name tattooed on his erect dick. WENDY. But when it was soft, you could only see WY.

One summer when he was at a nude beach in Jamaica he saw another guy with a tattoo with WY on it. He said, "Say, I have one of those, too. Is your girlfriend also named Wendy?"

The man replied "No, mon. Mine says ' W E L CO M E T O J A M A I C A H A V E A N I C E D A Y '."

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A guy had his girlfriend's name tattooed on his erect dick. WENDY. But when it was soft, you could only see WY.

One summer when he was at a nude beach in Jamaica he saw another guy with a tattoo with WY on it. He said, "Say, I have one of those, too. Is your girlfriend also named Wendy?"

The man replied "No, mon. Mine says ' W E L CO M E T O J A M A I C A H A V E A N I C E D A Y '."

:biggrin1:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A man was picking up chicks in a bar. He tells this one gal that he has "your name" tattooed on his dick. She doesn't believe him. He couldn't possible have her name tattooed on his dick. So they go to the restroom because he's going to prove it to her. He whips it out, and "YOUR NAME" is tattooed on his dick.