TattooedMamaMeg is smelly pirate hooker, and thats why I love her

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I love Meggy!!! Such a great and funny person... I missed this as an appreciation thread... because I didn't realize that smelly pirate hooker would be a way to appreciate someone :p

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG is a better place with you around TattooedMamaMeg. And it's good to see that most of my other long term favourite members are already singing your praises.

But how on earth do you hook a smelly pirate? And why? It beats me. :confused:

Media
DISCLAIMER: This message is brought to you by the TattooedMamaMeg Appreciation Society. Anybody who is interested should send along a note expressing just how badly you would love to fuck her.
Whoops! I forgot to send along the note, and I just fucked her. Thanks, TattooedMamaMeg. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. Wanna do it again? This time fast, rough, and hard.:biggrin1:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whoops! I forgot to send along the note, and I just fucked her. Thanks, TattooedMamaMeg. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. Wanna do it again? This time fast, rough, and hard.:biggrin1:

I love it fast rough and hard!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I already liked TMM's honesty and unpretentious nature- but she won my heart when she shaved her head for charity. Being a social worker, I see far too little giving and lots of taking- Meg's a giver and adorable :kiss:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While you've been off catering to Kink, I've been here bareback riding TTMamaMeg who currently seems to be able to handle anything I give her and more. This could be a whole weekend long ride with her!

A whole weekend long ride? I hope so!!! But hey, why stop with a weekend? I have vacation time. :biggrin1: