Tattoo'ing your cock?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Just watching the Family Guy episode where peter says he gets his dick tattooed to look like a space shuttle, and i was wondering. has anyone done it or thought about it? i dont want to tattoo my dick coz its pretty good without it, but can it even be done. i saw it on dirty Sabchez where pritchard gets i love Dainton written down his cock (his GFs respoce is "im not outting Dainton in my mouth"). most parlours ive been in dont do any genetalia tattoos, so what do you guys know about it?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know some tat.artist who do it. but it isn't easy to do on some guys because of the skin. it has to be stretched out to see what is being done. as the penis skin isn't like your arm or leg, back, etc. its usually shriveled up and has to be held out an stretched smooth to keep from getting wrinkled up an ending up with a bad tat. and any real tattoo artist doesn't want that kind of reputation. also the penis tats are usually much higher than the others are. in the area i live near it is more common to get a female to tat your cock than a male. but i do know 2 males who do it but they charge extra for doing it their. the female artist i know charge depending on what you want an such. also pain tolerance depends on the person as well. Ive seen 3 guys get their cock tat. and one shriveled up so small from the pain he had to stop for a while before it could be completed, and after it as done he had swelling for a few days an was really red. also some times the ink fades away their in some guys. but the other guy didn't even feel it much said it was like a small bee sting or something didn't hurt him really. the other one hurt off an on during the process but he went completely around with a band on his cock, and usually when they get to the underside of the urethra it is pretty sensitive for a tat their but it can be tolerated just depends on how bad you want a tattoo on your cock really. hope was some help to you.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well when I had my very very erect cock tatooed The artist carefully and skillfully tatooed the lyrics to Gilbert and Sullivans "I am the very model of a modern Major General" from the Pirates of Penzance (just the first two choruses would fit to the tip of the penis), Boy was this painful! When the organ became flaccid all you would see was "I am the very". Yes it was distorted!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to know does a guy have to be rock hard for the entire tattoo seems like they would but then what happens when there limp the tattoo would look distorted

no you do not have to be hard. and usually it isn't. but guess their mite be those who mite. but Ive never seen it happen for very long. i did know one guy when he dropped his pants for the female to tat his cock. he exposed a pretty good size member but as soon as the ink started it went so small he revealed a small clit LOL. thats the reason some have forceps to stretch the skin out to be tattooed. an sometimes the person being tattooed holds their fingers in place to stretch the skin an hold it still so the artist can tat it. after all they do have only 2 hands. an it wont be distorted. when your hard its distorted when soft.. if its done soft its always visible when hard, but stretched out more do to the skin expansion some what.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well when I had my very very erect cock tatooed The artist carefully and skillfully tatooed the lyrics to Gilbert and Sullivans "I am the very model of a modern Major General" from the Pirates of Penzance (just the first two choruses would fit to the tip of the penis), Boy was this painful! When the organ became flaccid all you would see was "I am the very". Yes it was distorted!

well well the things you learn about someone you thank you know LOL. you can say the same about me as well crossy. after all you do remember a few of our chats I'm sure LOL. how have you been. another pm is heading you way soon. i thought i would warn you in advance LOL. :biggrin1:

NaughtyUKGirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I knowa guy who had it done....he has a line of stars running down his length. He had his done hard ( it was tied up tho )

Said it didnt really hurt on his cock....but he had a sharpe/intense pain shooting up his balls! LOL

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That is some of the most gorgeous cock art tatts that I have ever seen!
This guy actually has from his waist to mid thigh tatted and it is really incredibly well done. It looks like colorful boxers if it's the same guy.
I know the tatt was done in the U.K. and it must have run into hundreds of hours I imagine.
When he bends over you can see a little gnome entering his "butthole door":biggrin1:
Amazing simply amazing baby! :biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil: