Tattoo's and Piercings

HOTUKKate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys and girls too. You've seen from my pics that I've already got my nipple and my clit pierced. Well I've also had my tummy button pierced too but it didn't go so well.

Anyway what I was thinking was having a couple of really naughty intimate tattoo's done and maybe a new piercing, I was hoping if I let you know what I'm looking at if you'd give me some extra idea's and maybe let me know what you all think.

Firstly - New Tatt's - On the breast with no piercing: A sexy bow tie, ribbon, or the Rolling Stones Tongue. Also I wanted some idea's of what to have as a really dirty intimate naughty tattoo above my clit especially as I shave, a guy I know suggested a naked man with a huge hard on pushing a lawnmower.
I'm also thinking about having a vampire bite on my upper inner thigh.

So what do you guys think, let me know please and of course when I get it / them done they'll be pics on here. Oh and what about the piercing too

Thanks

Kate
XXX

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Kate,
I always wonder how long a 'joke' tattoo will keep on amusing you, so although it's a fun idea, I'd urge you to reconsider the lawnmower tatt. I like the Rolling Stones' tongue symbol. It kind of exudes sexy rock 'n roll attitude. But it needs to be carefully copied to make it voluptuous and it's size and placement has to be just right. How about getting the other nipple pierced? I only wear one nipple ring these days, but for some reason I prefer to see both nipples pierced on a girl.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't offer much advise... But I can tell you the lawnmower idea has been done. As for piercing I'd say go with the other nipple, but thats cause I like to have my mods symmetrical... I'm obsessive like that lol.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
maybe "bon appetit" tatood just above your pussy? that would be sexy
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
We've seen several women in clubs with red lips tattooed either on a tit or on the inside to their upper thigh. One girl had "fuck me!" tattooed as a tramp stamp across the small of her back in gothic writing; it seemed to work for her! Like the Stones tat idea.

I've got a thing about pierced nipples on women and men - one is very sexy, two even sexier (I have a ring in one nip and a bar in the other). A ring in one labia is very hot too.