Tattoos on upper shoulders.....attractive or not attractive at all..

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, the 'cliche'd tats are getting out of hand (the 'bear' with the tribalish arm band or bear paw), the 'punker boy' with the nonsense.... the other day saw a contractor (was at a home improvement store) with this fascinating tribal type thing on his upper left arm/shoulder, very simply but startling- very very sexy...

I have thought aout them but can't imagine ANY design I would 'love' in 25 years... so..

as to women, not into the 'big and sloppy' but have seen delicate little tats that can be sexy...one woman had a 'fairy' or something on her ankle once...found it sexy, but the dreaded above-the-ass-crack/trampstamp to be gagging....

again its all about the art, the placement and some how the person wearing it

Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find tattoos or out of the ordinary piercings very unattractive on girls.. and guys. It just.. does something to me, I don't know what but I just find so much hatred for women who get tattoos. I really find it almost repulsive to be honest.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn, so many labels I am in this society. Now I am trashy (??? maybe not bathe for 3 days) and I better start terrorizing Gotham by stealing purses or robbing banks. So much to do......*out of breath

tattoos are for criminals and trashy people.

iheartlatex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, so many labels I am in this society. Now I am trashy (??? maybe not bathe for 3 days) and I better start terrorizing Gotham by stealing purses or robbing banks. So much to do......*out of breath

while you're out mugging old ladies I'll be over here sucking strange cock to maintain my slut status. :)

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Russian criminal tattoos are HOT! I mean the real camp tattoos done in the homemade bluish-gray ink...
There's nothing hotter to me than a heavily tattoed Russian...

rawr! I'm in complete agreement!

I have a tattoo on my right shoulder and I plan on getting more, I've never had any complaints about them especially since they have sentimental value, so for someone to say because I have them I'm trashy, I'd have to make like Liz Salander, and taser them in the testes.

I don't have any tattoos yet but feel that they can be attractive depending on the style and location.