Tattoos: Tatted Skin Or Bare Skin?

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you have any tattoos or want to get them? Are you attracted to people with tattoos or prefer virgin skin? What are your views or preferences on this topic?

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems to me all but certain that as people go through their lives their tastes will change, which may well mean that they end up not liking their own tattoos.

When people have tattoos I refrain from commenting, but to me they look like an horrific disfigurement. I cannot comprehend how anyone could like them.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My preference and attraction to hypothetical anonymous people is factory finish, no aftermarket paint.

My attraction to realworld breathing humans is based on a myriad of things, tattoos or lack thereof being quite a ways down the list.

Reactions: OKCLane

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no tattoos, it doesn't go with my look and style (too preppy for that.) I’m kind of proud of my virgin bare skin. I really like the natural look, and I’m attracted to people without them as well. Nowadays it’s kind of rare. More young people have more tattoos than ever before so I think that when someone doesn't have them they stand out of the crowd. I still find tattoos cool and sexy, in certain people, but I’m no fan of the all-body covered in tattoos look.