Tattoos

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
OK, folks, where is it?

What's the story behind it: what is it and why?

I never got a tattoo but one of my sons has several, his favorite being the inch-long red heart on the shaft of his penis. He says he got it on a dare - his girlfriend promised to pay for it if he had it done.

Don't dare a drunk.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Really, ash? What kind and where would you put them?

I had a roommate in college who had a tiny Woody Woodpecker right next to the hairy trail between his navel and pubes.

I think if I ever get one it'll be one of those black, tribal bands that circle the upper arm.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to get a pair of angel wings on my upper back, and the 'f' holes of a violin on my lower back where my sides curve inwards. :)

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have one of Pooh Bear (b/c I've always like him) right above my right buttock. It was before I was pregnant with my first son, but I had been collecting Pooh books already knowing that we were going to have kids. I found a cute pic that I liked in one of the books, took it in and showed the artist and said "That's what I want." That was 4 yrs ago. I think it's noticable in some of my gallery pics. If not, I'll put one up.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Dec 12 2004, 01:50 PM
I have one of Pooh Bear (b/c I've always like him) right above my right buttock. It was before I was pregnant with my first son, but I had been collecting Pooh books already knowing that we were going to have kids. I found a cute pic that I liked in one of the books, took it in and showed the artist and said "That's what I want." That was 4 yrs ago. I think it's noticable in some of my gallery pics. If not, I'll put one up.
[post=266986]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, bother! It's a honey!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No tattoos yet, but I did recently get my nose pierced. I'll post a new pic soon. My daughter's planning to apprentice with a tattoo artist, so I might volunteer to be a practise subject for her soon.

Ashlar, your ideas sound really cool, I hope it works out for ya. I'd like to see those when they happen.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 13 2004, 06:37 PM
No tattoos yet, but I did recently get my nose pierced. I'll post a new pic soon. My daughter's planning to apprentice with a tattoo artist, so I might volunteer to be a practise subject for her soon.

Ashlar, your ideas sound really cool, I hope it works out for ya. I'd like to see those when they happen.
[post=267203]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll definitly have photos. If your daughter ink's ya i'd like to see it as well :) I love tattoo's :)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me at least, my piercings and tatt's are the hallmarks of significant life passages. I have designed each of my 3 tatts, the huge back piece on my lover and by request, a few really significant designs for significant people in my life. Each marks a life changing event or point of personal evolution. They are extremely personal and are permanently inked into place for a miriad of reasons. I cherish each as a mark of an important change or step forward in my life. It's so very much more than what many people assume. Even many "inked" folks don't appreciate the spiritual value.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have two tattoos---one on my right inner ankle, a stylized cross, and on my outer right ankle, I have a native American design--I got it just because I liked the design. I've thought about having a band done on my left ankle, but just haven't done it yet. The only reason I had my ankle done was that I could always cover it up with socks when necessary and no one would ever know--just my little secret.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 15 2004, 04:21 PM
My ears are pierced, but my body is completely innocent of tattouage. That's largely due to a stroke of luck. I sobered up before anyone could find a map of Cuba to copy for a tattoo on my ass!
[post=267542]Quoted post[/post]​

Now that would be hilarious.

Pappy

Media
I have a Tasmanian Devil on my left upper arm. Full color in a swril of dust. I was stone cold sober when I got it and haven't had any regrets about getting it. If you're considering getting one make sure the shop has it's own autoclave for sterilization and make sure they use single use needles.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've never ventured towards a tattoo. I see many that are really nice but my fear of needles & pain steers me clear.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I've always juggled the idea around in my head, but I could never think of something that defined me, which:

1. I would want tattooed on my body/have visible
2. Could live with having forever -- I get bored of things easily, and don't like the idea of needing to have it touched up over the years so it wouldn't turn into a black smear.

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cluster of stars on my right pec....just because, no real meaning or significance, but looks awesome in a tank top, pic in my profile