Tattoos

fiveftofhot

1st Like
Media
Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone who has tattoos has one on their penis. i just got a lizard tattoo on mine hehe. For those who have one,, how long did it take to heal and was it irritating ?? cuz this thing is buggin the crap outta me

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'd like to have a little Tattoo but unfortunately Herve Villechaize has gone on to that Fantastic Island in the sky.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
no, but when I was much younger a girl wrote "HEARTBREAKER" on my dick with one of those fucking permanent waterproof markers. it took months to wash away completely and everyone thought it was a tattoo :p

I do have tattoos elsewhere, but I don't think I'd want any on my penis. it has a number of prominent and hopelessly asymmetrical veins, which wouldn't provide a very good surface.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have 3 tatts. None on Mr. Happy. I'm not THAT big a pain pig. B) However, I have poked a coupla' hole in his head. He's not mad about it, in fact he likes it. Not sure he would ever forgive me for the amount of pain a penis tatt would inflict. To say nothing of the fact that it would have to be a small tatt.....not much area to work with. :D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And "regerting" it is far, far worse than just regretting it.

Sorry, I had to. :evilgrin: Some of these I do just for myself.

D

deleted1223

i have a rosary around mah ankle a crown on mah upper back the italian flag rite nexta my dick and a big cross unda my left arm

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Buddy on your Part. I have several tats sleeves on both arms, my back is done also the back of my neck. But never would I consider doing my part. Your a Brave man. by the way how big is the lizzard? LOL ha ha ha

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have about 30 hours of tattooing done so far, including my face and knuckles and one of my lower legs is solid black. I dont have any gential tattoos as of yet, but i have them planned anyway. I however am an accompished piercer and scarification artist so i have been around lots and lots of tattoo artist. So i can tell you from what i have picked up. That the penis is a very quick healer do to the vast amount of blood it recieves, tattoos on the whole will take about a week to 2 weeks to finish inital healing to were its not inflamed and such, just keep putting vitamen a and d oitment on it and keep it clean.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your title is misleading, it say "Anyone have tattoos?" - but when you come in, you're only asking the guys. That's not fair....what if the chicks want to brag about their tattoos?....not that I have any on my private parts...