Tattoos?

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh i meant like does anyone has pictures to share and post. you know of different guys like in some other threads. lol and your tattoos look pretty hot.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only one tattoo--just behind the head of my cock to cover the scar from being circumcised ! Check it out in my album !! Enjoy!!!

gumbii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pentagrams on my shoulders, pentagram on my chest, humankalisks ouroboros on the left and northern water tribe symbol on my left...

Attachments

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wouldnt think of.. to ME, despoiling my body
BUT
admire Tatts on others ..mmm

mm hope i havnt contradicted myself ( as is often ha) where i posted on an elsewhere tatts thread haha
(vaugely recall i did want a little tatt somewhere haha what the hell hah )

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I can appreciate the art and discipline that go into some tattoo's, but I have seen what they look like on 80 year olds in Hospital. What may have been cool, or fashionable, at 30, is neither cool nor fashionable at 80. Tattoo's do not age well.

I've seen too many tattoos that say white trash that honestly scare me. I want a tattoo but I don't know how to draw it.

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's mine.

650048-my-star.jpg

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen too many tattoos that say white trash that honestly scare me. I want a tattoo but I don't know how to draw it.
Your tattoo artist can work up some good art! Go for it !!!Put teething solution on first, then let the artist break the skin and put the lidocain on it and you will be fine.Good luck and put your pic on here! Let me know how it goes ! ! !:smile: