Tattoos

Do not know if a thread exists in relation to this...had a quick look...Anyhoo, am thinking of putting a tatt on my bod, have an idea of a personal tribal design, one of my own, which is how they should be...my personal opinion only there. The position for placing it came from my woman, she has a number of tattoos..in places on her body you probably would call erogenous zones, sexy? Definitley.

She says she would love if I place it on my hip.. following that line where your abdomen meets hip, starting a couple of inches from my cock so it finishes on the hip just above your undies waist band. My reply.. only women get tatts there...( I have heard them called tramp stamps...for some reason or other:biggrin1:).Same response from the tattoo parlor guy when i mentioned it to him...cept my woman (who was present) piped up and said........ it would look sexy, and the reason that the majority of guys don't get a tatt there is because of their big beer bellies..... I am a man of my own mind,(cough) and tend to think about things (most things) before acting on them...and after thinking about it I think it would look kinda good..ok sexy:tongue:.

SO, what do you think? what is your opinion? Where do you think is the sexiest part on any male, or female body?........'cept I don't think I will be going back to that tattoo parlor tho.....since the guy there liked his beer..a lot.