Tatt's got to be some mistake!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tatt's got to be some mistake

A 18-YEAR-OLD girl has been left marked like a 'freak' after falling asleep during a tattoo and waking up with 56 stars on her face.

Furious Kimberley Vlaminck said she only wanted three tiny stars needled on to her face but claims tattooist Rouslan Toumaniantz got the instructions wrong and ended up making her look like the Sky At Night. Kimberley from Belgium sobbed: "I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible, a bloody freak." The teenager, who was left horrifically scarred, is now suing the ink artist for the £9,000 cost of correction surgery. She added: "It's terrible for me. "I think he didn't understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French, but I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, that I wanted three little stars only near my left eye."

Toumaniantz, 37, who runs a parlour called The Tattoo Box in Courtrai, denies her claim. He said: "She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place. The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit. "They are saying things now like I doped her or hypnotised her. What rubbish. She asked for 56 stars and that's what she got." To remove the stars would require surgery costing in the region of £9,000. But even then Kimberley, from Courtrai, has been told there is every chance that her skin will remain white where the stars were inked on in February this year. She has launched a law suit against Toumiantz seeking damages and the money for the operation.
IMO-She's lying, nobody sleeps through 56 tattoos, I don't care how small they are!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did she pay the tattoo artist when she woke up. If she did and did not call the police as soon as she saw what happened she is surely lying.

Isn't the Sun a tabloid that reports about 3 headed babies from outer space?

That picture looks like a bad photoshop.

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did she pay the tattoo artist when she woke up. If she did and did not call the police as soon as she saw what happened she is surely lying.

Isn't the Sun a tabloid that reports about 3 headed babies from outer space?

That picture looks like a bad photoshop.

She was on the TV news tonight, in moving pictures... They're there, that's for sure!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She must've been inspired: "But you keep your feet on the ground and your head on those shoulders of yours and go out, and, Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!"

I think she came back a star :biggrin1:.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think she's taking the piss. I don't believe she fell asleep before he'd finished the first three stars she says she'd asked for.

If you go into a tatto parlour and don't speak the same language as whoever is going to do the inking, walk out so you don't end up with something you didn't ask for, or at least get the artist to draw the design out on a sheet of paper first. Does that sound too sensible?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a tattooist in the family and some people do fall asleep during tattoos, there are also people who pass out, the tattoist just carries on because the tattoo's got to be finished.

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight