Tax time, have you filed yet or are you procrastinating?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's February & even though the minds of many here may be on Sunday's big game in Dallas, April 15 is closing in.

Have you sent in or had your accountant send in the forms yet or are you planning to wait until the last minute or even file late or maybe not file at all?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are these guys, these two guys . . . well, one of them is actually a woman, and I just make sure all tax-related documents go to them and then they send me PDF files I print out, attach the appropriate checks and mail them.

Life is too short to worry about things like scrubbing floors and preparing taxes. I let other's worry about those things for me -- for a fair price.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I do my taxes quarterly I'm on top of it!

Can you imagine what life would be like if we only had to file once a year? The time and money I would save in unnecessary impromptu travel expenses, international phone calls, and CPA retainer fees!!! What a world THAT would be.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's February & even though the minds of many here may be on Sunday's big game in Dallas, April 15 is closing in.

Have you sent in or had your accountant send in the forms yet or are you planning to wait until the last minute or even file late or maybe not file at all?

No middle ground, then?

lol

xx

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't file and haven't for years as I live abroad and have my business in a free-zone. Therefore my income and corporate taxes are minimal.

But I am taxed 18 percent on every cent I spend in country. Which sucks.

LambHair McNeil

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Waiting on two consolidated brokerage stmts. If not for that would be waiting for Feb 14th to roll around where itemized deductions on Schedule A can be submitted.