Taylor Ball of Still Standing....

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
Last night I was watching Still Standing and was eyeing up the young actor Taylor Ball that plays the teenage son. He has these long fingers and is a fairly handsome young man.

It was interesting last season they did an episode where he was embarrased to shower after gym class. The father and mother assumed the worst that he hadn't developed and was ashamed because he was small. Turns out it was the opposite and he was actually hung and the other kids were making fun of him because of his hugeness.....

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by blue27@Mar 29 2005, 02:57 PM
Last night I was watching Still Standing and was eyeing up the young actor Taylor Ball that plays the teenage son. He has these long fingers and is a fairly handsome young man.

It was interesting last season they did an episode where he was embarrased to shower after gym class. The father and mother assumed the worst that he hadn't developed and was ashamed because he was small. Turns out it was the opposite and he was actually hung and the other kids were making fun of him because of his hugeness.....
[post=294918]Quoted post[/post]​

I well remember the episode, blue27. That was one that solidified me to the show and since then I have wondered about the lad. No doubt he's a hottie and if such happens to be the condition of his crotch it's just icing on the cake, so to speak. I'm hoping there'll be other indications pointing to just that hugeness. :wow:

clownboots19: I remember that episode...too bad he didn't have proof....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, speaking of variants of the dick joke, if you're Canadian, the new Degrassi had a similar Boring Sub-plot: A lot of the grade 10s (Emma's part of the main plot, and Sean's almost completely absent) are in a hot tub and Liberty's brother gets the bright idea to use an ironing board as a diving board. (Yes, you heard me: A diving board in shallow water.) Then as JT's getting ready to dive, he pulls down JT's trunks and Toby says "It's a stack of dimes!"

Things get worse for JT. He sees Manny's ex-boyfriend Craig in the locker room. Craig catches JT staring at him, or whatever; in any case, Liberty's brother (whose name apparently is Danny) convinces him he needs to improve. So he gets a penis pump with some very Engrish instructions. Manny wants to break up with him anyway, but he thinks he'll get some. Anyway, while she's in the bathroom, he gets out his pump and then she catches him with it. She ends up breaking up with him because he 1) thinks she's that much of a slut to consider penis size the end-all-and-be-all (Okay, she IS that much of a slut with her Britney Spears/Gwen Stefani-inspired wardrobe, but that's beside the point.), and 2) is stupid enough to think enlargement works.

In a later episode, during another Boring Sub-Plot, Rick's funeral, there's this bit of dialogue wrt Toby:

Manny: If you hadn't ditched him for Webster here, he would've never hooked up with Rick.
JT: And you're lecturing me about ditching people.
Manny: Now I remember why we broke up. You just can't be the bigger man. (Exit.)
JT: Don't say it.

knowit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i wonder now, with the combined talents of pecker and alex8, if i can remove the niggling curiousity from the back of my mind.

*buys pecker and alex8 expensive gifts*

nah.... we don't ask for much.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
knowit said:
*buys pecker and alex8 expensive gifts*
He turned 18 just three months ago, and since the instances referred to above were considerably prior to that, I'm not going there. Period.

Requests on any thread for images of someone whom I can't prove was 18 at the time those images were taken will meet with the same response, no matter how expensive the gifts you choose to shower in my direction.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
knowit said:
sorry. he seemed older than me, and being 18 myself, i didn't bother to check his age.
i meant no disrespect.
No worries, I just will always post a response that is pretty direct just in case anyone comes along and does naively think about posting an image without realizing. Because at the end of the day it will be that person's ass (and maybe Rob's) on the line. I know that the shots described above were innocent in the context of the show, but reposting them here for the express purpose of bulge-appreciation would be something else entirely.