Taylor Hanson - Gay and Naked

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That clearly is photoshopped. Why would Taylor Hansen allow some moron to photograph him doing something like that? First off, he's straight. Secondly, he's married and his wife JUST had their first child.
But seriously, ask yourself, why would anyone of any notoriety, allow a photo like that to be taken. It just makes no sense.

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow...I'm not quite sure that they are real, but that is weird! I remember listening to his "band" when I was a little kid...

Media
That clearly is photoshopped. Why would Taylor Hansen allow some moron to photograph him doing something like that? First off, he's straight. Secondly, he's married and his wife JUST had their first child.
But seriously, ask yourself, why would anyone of any notoriety, allow a photo like that to be taken. It just makes no sense.

Firstly:
19-year-old Taylor and Natalie, then 18, were married on June 8, 2002 Natalie was already 4 1/2 months pregnant with their first childhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Hanson#cite_note-2. The couple has four children: Jordan Ezra (October 31, 2002), Penelope Anne (April 19, 2005), River Samuel (September 4, 2006), and Viggo Moriah (December 9, 2008). -wiki

Secondly:
pics are very close, i'm on the fence about it. It looks like him but kinda doesnt...i dunno~

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going with fake - There's a pic showing the original photo (annoyingly its blocked by part of the fake for comparisons sake) but you get the idea.

Attachments

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Common sense alone should tell you this is fake. The camera would have to be right in his face. Yet he doesn't react? Yeah right.

But its a good photoshop at least. I would have loved to have seen his face when he first saw this fake pic!

mathercr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree those phots are bullshit!! If people would worry more about themselves than the famous, they would not have time to make up this type of crap. Also if anyones every seen Zac's wife, they would know there is no way the rumors that hottcjimmyv posted. People get a life!!

matthew1

Just Browsing
Media
taylor hanson is gay on the side and likes to be fisted

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media

The photo may very well have been photoshopped but it's a complete fallacy to believe gay men don't marry women. Also, many gay men have (naturally) fathered children. As to why he would allow the photo to be taken? Who knows. It may be complete shit but if somebody is going around photoshopping 'straight' celebrities into gay scenes, why don't we have Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Beckham, Jay Z, Justin Bieber etc being punked? That said - back to my first statement - it could very well have been photoshopped.