Taylor Hanson

patrickva

Just Browsing
Media
I'm waiting for the inevitable disgusted reactions, so if you fall in that category, just move on. For the rest, has anybody ever seen what Tay is packing? What do you think?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Taylor is handsome for a blonde; I don't usually go for them. I wish I could remember his alias but there used to be a guy in chat that claimed to be Taylor Hanson. Of course his profile had no pics. :rolleyes:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am pretty sure these guy are all of age by now. I think they were all cute in there own way. Jay Mohr made one a part of his comedy act saying he looked alot like a little girl and don't tell him he wasn't cuz it would ruin the fantasy.

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jordan Taylor Hanson, born March 14, 1983.

I just found a fake of him the other day where someone had taken his head and put it on Lars Sthepan's beautiful body.

Whether he is hung or not, I guess it doesn't really matter, because I doubt his wife would share him, but I wouldn't mind drooling over any pictures, if he were to be so kind as to have some taken for us. :wink:

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What little there is to judge from looks like him, but that doesn't mean it is him. I have my hopes clouding my judgment too, so who knows. :biggrin1:

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, that isn't Taylor. There would have been a bit more of a scandal if Taylor had been involved in a photo shoot like that.

Taylor is a very gay friendly celebrity but I would doubt if he has had any gay experiences. Certainly if he were to experiment, he wouldn't invite the press.

And, for what it's worth, the bulge in his jeans is quite impressive if you ever get the chance to see him in person.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
who is he?

Really? Ah youth, as Tim Gunn said. He is the lead singer of Hanson, who scored a huge pop hit about 10 years ago with the song Mmm Bop, a nonsense lyric ditty that was pretty infectious.

And he is very, very handsome, despite reports here to the contrary.

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He seems like a nice sweet guy.
Still wondering about the pic posted earlier. It really looks like him! But if it was him, it probably would have been on perezhilton ;-)

patrickva

Just Browsing
Media
I'm the one who originally posted the question. I'm glad to hear Taylor and family are doing well. I saw them in concert in Virginia about 10 years ago and, despite the pop nature of their biggest hit, they were some pretty hot little rockers.

And Taylor does appear to have a nice bulge (which he apparently puts to good use). They are very religious so I doubt he walks on the wild side at all, but it's hot to think about. And no, that pic is obviously not real. Can you spell p-h-o-t-o-s-h-o-p?​