Taylor Lautner

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you seriously asking that question?

He's not openly gay, certainly, but all the circumstancial evidence, not to mention every instinct I have, tells me that he is as gay as a clutch purse filled with rainbows tucked under the fake boob of a trans hooker working Santa Monica Boulevard on West Hollywood Pride Day.

S

superbot

He's not openly gay, certainly, but all the circumstancial evidence, not to mention every instinct I have, tells me that he is as gay as a clutch purse filled with rainbows tucked under the fake boob of a trans hooker working Santa Monica Boulevard on West Hollywood Pride Day.
...you seem unsure ..??

dukt_tape

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm sorry (not really), "circumstantial evidence" for someone being gay? Are you fucking kidding me? Did you catch him in the act? Was there cum all over his face when you saw him? Did he have a fucking dildo shoved up his ass? No? You're only going on a hunch and your "gaydar?" He's only as gay as the computer in front of your face until he comes out and makes love to men, and that's his lifestyle. You want to speculate, fine, but don't make it out like his sexuality and life are up for sport. Jesus fucking Christ, you busybody, go piss yourself or something.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry (not really), "circumstantial evidence" for someone being gay? Are you fucking kidding me? Did you catch him in the act? Was there cum all over his face when you saw him? Did he have a fucking dildo shoved up his ass? No? You're only going on a hunch and your "gaydar?" He's only as gay as the computer in front of your face until he comes out and makes love to men, and that's his lifestyle. You want to speculate, fine, but don't make it out like his sexuality and life are up for sport. Jesus fucking Christ, you busybody, go piss yourself or something.

Dude... They now have decaffeinated coffee that tastes pretty good. Try some before you go on line next time. :eek:

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If he is Gay or not-does it really matter.
He is good to look at.
It's not like ANY of us would ever get him into bed anyway!

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's gay, he's one of those guys who everybody thinks is gay, my main thing is he dated Taylor Swift( who has got to be the biggest celebrity beard for young guys). I'm telling you within five years he's going to come out when his career is slowing down. They even joked about it on TMZ once

garylarson87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's gay, he's one of those guys who everybody thinks is gay, my main thing is he dated Taylor Swift( who has got to be the biggest celebrity beard for young guys). I'm telling you within five years he's going to come out when his career is slowing down. They even joked about it on TMZ once
I agree with you!

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't have reliable gaydar (i just learned that term and now i love it) so my observations are not worthy but if it turned out that Taylor Lautner is in fact gay someday, wow the things he could do for (and with......) the gay community.....

mmm , he is hawt !

but without any evidence i suppose it is just overactive imaginations and hopefulness by gays who would love to love him......

ditto for Tom Daley, another talented beauty who is just adorable and the periodic subject of speculation

but what the hell do i know anyway......

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since i personally am never going to get him in bed, it really doesn't matter one way or the other to me. :) I do admire his dedication to his martial arts and his keeping in shape. That takes hard work, and I congragulate him on his achievements.

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi davidjh7 thanks for the reply.

i fully concur with your assessment.

btw, i was just looking at the site and it indicates that you specified your identity as 90 percent gay 10 percent STR8.

without getting too personal, and you are welcome to answer with abstract conjecture if you prefer, how can someone be 90 percent into dudes and yet still 10 percent into chicks ?

do they both really both get your motor runnin ?

actually truth be told, i am a convert if that is possible, i started out with chicks and then recognized that i had the internal hots for guys, and it frankly wasn't fair to the chicks to pretend otherwise. even tho i still got my rocks off with them at the beginning, i can now say it was just an experimental phase of adolescence and i subsequently figured it out. plus, chicks are way more emotionally demanding and i am more comfortable with the reduced emotional burden and lower maintenance of guys.

anyway, not the purpose of this original thread and so my apologies if i am inadvertantly hijacking it.

aloha man, abu

Since i personally am never going to get him in bed, it really doesn't matter one way or the other to me. :) I do admire his dedication to his martial arts and his keeping in shape. That takes hard work, and I congragulate him on his achievements.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, Abu--to answer your question, I guess you could call me "technically" bi--I had some sexual experiences with women when I was younger and can find many women desireable, sexually arousing, and beautful. I find that I connect emotionally with guys best, however, and get the most emotional peace and fullfillment with guys. For me, that is what sets your sexuality more than anything else, the emotional relationship you can have with someone who you also want to have a physical relationship with. It may not be the best answer, but it is the best I can come up with. :)

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi davidjh7,

thank you for your honest reply.

i have a similar metric.

when walking down the beach, where do my eyes stare more ? who gives me the twitch ? when i JO, who do i think about ??

do a pair of pecs (e.g. Taylor Lautner, since that was the orignal post) raise my temp more than Lady Gaga ? (omg, yuck, how can she POSSIBLY be a sex symbol)

i can totally appreciate a hot chick wiht a great ass , but does an athletic guy with a really tight ass give me a woodie more ?

when i see a hot guy at the beach in a pair of baggy board shorts, or in town in a pair of baggy khakis, do i wonder what he would look like in a speedo, or a snug fitting pair of levis jeans that show off his crotch bulge and ass ?

the answer to the above made it obvious to me a while ago that i was being unfair to my girlfriends. so i experimented with 'the other side"

and the sheer physical trembling at the initial touch and explosive release upon some prolonged intimacy resolved everything i needed to know

i have no idea why God made me this way, but he did. and i appreciate and marvel at both his male and female creation alike, but the males put me in orbit.....

what else can i say ??

Hi, Abu--to answer your question, I guess you could call me "technically" bi--I had some sexual experiences with women when I was younger and can find many women desireable, sexually arousing, and beautful. I find that I connect emotionally with guys best, however, and get the most emotional peace and fullfillment with guys. For me, that is what sets your sexuality more than anything else, the emotional relationship you can have with someone who you also want to have a physical relationship with. It may not be the best answer, but it is the best I can come up with. :)

Reactions: gorgosaurus

biggjosh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
inthink he might have a average length but i think it might be nicely thick.and i belive he's gay no man that good looking can be straight if anything he's bi