Taylor Lautner

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes he looked very nice in that tux. I wish I could have been the fitter.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. I don´t know who he is ;)
2. I find it a little hypocritical that YESTERDAY it was not allowed to talk about him, but today YES...there is no difference between being 17 and 18 ;) (since most countries have an age of consent as low as 15-16 years....)
3. if you admit to be attracted to a 16-17 yo guy, they call you "pedophile" (even that it certainly isn´t pedophilia!), but as soon as the guy turns 18 at least 50% of the guys here like the guy....strange...don´t tell me that they didn´t like him also when he was 17 :D...I hate that type of hypocrisy, very typical especially for America ;)

Last edited:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
You said what I was going to say: this is the US we're talking about. I think this is the most sexually repressed country of all developed nations. The age of consent in this country is 18.

1. I don´t know who he is ;)
2. I find it a little hypocritical that YESTERDAY it was not allowed to talk about him, but today YES...there is no difference between being 17 and 18 ;) (since most countries have an age of consent as low as 15-16 years....)
3. if you admit to be attracted to a 16-17 yo guy, they call you "pedophile" (even that it certainly isn´t pedophilia!), but as soon as the guy turns 18 at least 50% of the guys here like the guy....strange...don´t tell me that they didn´t like him also when he was 17 :D...I hate that type of hypocrisy, very typical especially for America ;)

max90

Expert Member
Media
So wait he's NOW 18 - but had been running around in movies half naked, shirtless and bulging Before that? Ok I'm sorry but where are the legal lines here, its all a bit blurred, isn't it. I have not seen any Twilight movies sorry so I had to google his name, but I recognized him because his pics have been All over the place and he's usually shirtless. I didn't know he Was Not 18. How are we supposed to think in a society that sets specific laws when meanwhile it has allowed someone to be so flauntingly displayed like that before he's 18 ?! It would be one thing if he was out on the beach and people didnt know him or his age. But its another thing when hes in a mainstream movie and all over the media when they Knew his age an allowed him being shown like that. I dunno.

Let's make a law that prevents people under the age of 18 to be shirtless in a movie!
Is everybody in the USA so ridiculous?

Reactions: Biguysighs

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Let's make a law that prevents people under the age of 18 to be shirtless in a movie!
Is everybody in the USA so ridiculous?

Not everyone in the US is so ridiculous. But the religious fanatics have a lot of political power, and they have a lot of problems with the body. They're repressed, fucked up people who want to make everyone else like them. Didn't you hear of Nipplegate, when Janet Jackson showed her nipple? The whole country almost fell apart!

max90

Expert Member
Media
Yeah I heard of Nipplegate, but I remember it as the moment that the entire world could take a laugh at the USA.

My history teacher from highschool told me that he had a friend in the USA, also a history teacher. That man showed his class a movie about some war. It was a movie that showed a lot: blood, dead people, guns, bombs, people shooting at other people. And when he showed it, he actually thought it would be too much for his classroom kids (17 at that time).
The next day, he had to go to he principal's office. The principal told him that he shouldn't show the movie again because there were a lot of complaints. The history teacher said: "Yes, I understand. I know the movie was too violent." The principal answered: "Oh, but that not's a problem. The complaints were about a naked womens breast that was shown."
Turned out, there was a 2 seconds shot that showed a womens breast.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Yes, that's mainstream US culture. War is wonderful, but nudity is sinful. It's a result of the Puritans founding this country. Their god is an angry god of war who believes that the body is dirty and sinful. The US is the most religiously fundamentalist country of all the industrialized nations. Most countries that are as religious as the US are Third World countries. The frightening "Ugandan Anti-Homosexual Bill" was apparently inspired by the Religious Right in the United States. Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah I heard of Nipplegate, but I remember it as the moment that the entire world could take a laugh at the USA.

My history teacher from highschool told me that he had a friend in the USA, also a history teacher. That man showed his class a movie about some war. It was a movie that showed a lot: blood, dead people, guns, bombs, people shooting at other people. And when he showed it, he actually thought it would be too much for his classroom kids (17 at that time).
The next day, he had to go to he principal's office. The principal told him that he shouldn't show the movie again because there were a lot of complaints. The history teacher said: "Yes, I understand. I know the movie was too violent." The principal answered: "Oh, but that not's a problem. The complaints were about a naked womens breast that was shown."

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Oh, it was probably just a wardrobe malfunction.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Gosh, I feel sorry for Taylor Lautner.
He's highly intelligent, has the ability to really go after goals (who knows? maybe he will become a good actor), is a respectful person ... and half the world wants to rip all his secrets out of him.
Human, I suppose, for peeps to wanna know.
But I still feel sorry for him.