Taylor Lautner

Beefeater_cgn

Worshipped Member
Media
this was posted on another site....the seats match and the shorts may possibly be the same, but I'm sure someone will call me an idiot and insult my entire family tree for posting it- (there are ALWAYS 2-3 douchebags), so for the rest of you- here's a POSSIBLE Taylor dick pic. If posted before and started WW3 as I'm sure it may have, SORRY.

View attachment 25091991

It's funny because it's true.
Some people are very 'passionate'.
:joy:

Beefeater_cgn

Worshipped Member
Media
I think it's just because it's a bit disappointing when you see a new photo has been attached and it turns out to be a fake.
I am going to go out on a limb here and say you haven't dealt with a lot of adversity in your life.

Levitating

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What happened to this guy? Has he quit movies?
He probably auditions. You have to understand these people aren’t actively making choices to not appear in big main stream action packed blockbuster movies. They audition they just don’t get the jobs. Just because someone can be a little famous or have had a big part in a big franchise doesn’t mean that other big franchises want them for their movies

Lostboy87

Worshipped Member
Media
I have heard two things, he charges a lot to be in movies and he isn’t interested in acting anymore not sure which is true could be both, but the sad fact is unless he got his body like he did when he was in twilight studios probably wouldn’t want to hire him to begin with

whateverboy72

Admired Member
Media
He also completely lost all momentum he had coming off of that franchise (that he had nothing outside of except for Abduction and Valentine’s Day throughout the duration of it) and only had Tracers and some stupid Adam Sandler Netflix movie after. Before that, he was in Sharkboy and Lavagirl as a kid and that was it (of actual note, not like his whole resume). I don’t know if he wanted to take a break for a while and could since he made good money off those movies but he really didn’t build up a name for himself that could sustain a break or have the skills to not strike while the iron was hot. He went from being marketed as an up and coming action film lead to replacing Andy Samberg on a British comedy show and a supporting role in a season of Scream Queens and hasn’t worked since. If there’s anyone to blame, it’s him for not trying to get more work outside of that franchise when anybody would have cast him on his name recognition, looks, and Twilight’a popularity.

LionOfVoid

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He also completely lost all momentum he had coming off of that franchise (that he had nothing outside of except for Abduction and Valentine’s Day throughout the duration of it) and only had Tracers and some stupid Adam Sandler Netflix movie after. Before that, he was in Sharkboy and Lavagirl as a kid and that was it (of actual note, not like his whole resume). I don’t know if he wanted to take a break for a while and could since he made good money off those movies but he really didn’t build up a name for himself that could sustain a break or have the skills to not strike while the iron was hot. He went from being marketed as an up and coming action film lead to replacing Andy Samberg on a British comedy show and a supporting role in a season of Scream Queens and hasn’t worked since. If there’s anyone to blame, it’s him for not trying to get more work outside of that franchise when anybody would have cast him on his name recognition, looks, and Twilight’a popularity.
To your point I agree with most of it, but from what I’ve seen in the past on reports and other websites is the reason he’s not or wasn’t pushed as a bigger star was because abduction and later tracers flopped hard, they flopped harder then they expected and were marked as somewhat failures because they didn’t draw the money at the theaters nor sales that they had projected thus making less money then they wanted