Taylor Lautner

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pushy control nutjob stage mothers have been around Hollywood for almost over 50-85 years. It never changed. It was always the same. Remember Jackie Coogan's own mother? Though she was a vaudevillian, so that's a different story.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this kid is fuckin sexy,

i don't really care what he's got in his shorts,

he had me at hello with those LIPS!

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So in relation to fine ass Taylor, figured I'd bring up the Carver twins. They play Preston & Porter Scavo on Desperate Housewives...kinda like slightly older, ginger Taylors...and there's 2 of them! :)

Attachments

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So in relation to fine ass Taylor, figured I'd bring up the Carver twins. They play Preston & Porter Scavo on Desperate Housewives...kinda like slightly older, ginger Taylors...and there's 2 of them! :)

yeah they could all be brothers... and live in a small house where they have to share a room....a small house in the south where it's always hot and they never wear shirts....and swim naked in a pond....and they run into john the gardener...also naked swimming in the pond...

DH should spin off the hot male characters and let Falcon or Titan produce a series to showcase their true talents.

i hope the one twin loses the moustache, it makes him look like a comic book villain. maybe it's just wardrobe for the show. either way it's gotta go!

Last edited: