Taylor Lautner

misseremix

Expert Member
Media
I don't want to make assumptions/stereotype too bad, but he sets my gaydar off. I'm quite confident he'll pull a Ricky Martin when "the time is right"/when preteen girls aren't his primary audience.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what you get in a search here is pretty much all there is. He supposedly hates taking his shirt off now(yeah right) so getting naked pics of him now is pretty much a wash I'd think.

tieler22

Sexy Member
Media
I bet Taylor has the biggest dick, some of the bulge shots (not fake ones) I have seen are obvious this guy is hung like a donkey!!!

Jerome66

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure if Taylor has a big bulge or not but if I have to make a guess I'm sure he has nothing to be embarrass about. But when I do think of him I see him in one position: BOTTOM!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

I'm sorry but I just can't help it and that fact that he has a nicely ripped muscular body with a sweet compact ass...the boy - thank god he's now legal - was packaged to be fucked. Hell he and Zac Efron are the only two celebrities that makes it possible for me to believe Jake Gyllenhaal could believably be a top! LMAO!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_3wsd4rtf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Taylor's bugle is photoshopped for sure. The draping effect stays the same when there is two different photos showing him walking. Dream on, boys!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've yet to see a single picture where he had a bulge suggesting donkey-dick status. He bulges look pretty average.

True but Robert P said in an interview that Taylor constantly out mans him and joke about him feeling better after Taylor had to wear a pair of gray spandex like drawers for a CGI shot in the film. I have seen a few clips where Taylor and Rob seem to be very close friends, who knows heh...

dudeguy

1st Like
Media
Lautner is hot...but eh...he just doesn't do it for me...I do get the feeling however that maybe he's not so very straight...im probably wrong but eh its just a feeling