Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, just wait...he'll be doing a whole shitload of half-naked movies. He's going to star in Action Man as well as Stretch Armstrong which both require lots and lots of shirtlessness. Stretch Armstrong's wardrobe included one black speedo. That's it...imagine the possibilites, you pervs. LOL!

I resemble that remark! :rolleyes:

What is with the USA ..said to be the World's most advanced country. Here in Europe the age of consent is 16 when anything you like is legal.:confused:

*Thinking about moving to Europe*

Please do not post pictures or links of Taylor Lautner from before he was 18. They will be removed and action may be taken. Also please refrain from advising members where they can see "questionable" images of him while he was still underage.

Thanks! Love from your friendly neighbourhood moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It will be such a blow for so many young girls when he comes out. Or, he could always go the Tom Cruise route ... become a Scientologist and be completely closetted in denial his whole life.
Andrew Morton, in Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography, finds out lots of shit about Cruise but winds up debunking the gay rumours, at least in interviews.
(I haven't read the book.)
I think he's quite plausible.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Wow... I really thought there would have been more activity on this thread...

While he is now legal, all of the pictures we have of him shirtless were taken when he was not legal. Hence, the lack of activity. I mean, the only shots we have of the "legal" Taylor Lautner are fully clothed. That's why these sorts of "he's legal now" threads are never really that active.

About Tom Cruise, Perez Hitlon said that he doesn't think Tom Cruise is gay, because he's never heard any stories of anyone having sex with him. Perez Hitlon thinks Tom Cruise may just be "some freaky asexual."

Last edited:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Do the moderators mean that pics of a shirtless guy underage are banned? Is that because of the nature of this site?

You can't even MENTION people under the age of 18 on this forum. It's quite ironic. Rolling Stone published a beefcake picture of this kid on their cover while he was 17, but we could not even MENTION him on this forum until he turned 18.