Taylor Swift

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The fact that she writes her own music and knows how to play a musical instrument puts her stratispheres above most of the garbage that gets played on the radio.

She's a good kid and pretty, but her brother looks just like her which makes her not seem as pretty to me as she used to be. Now i just see the strong family genetics in her face.

Shes a good hearted girl you can see. Like Carrie Underwood. Shes not going to get into trouble.

Yeah, she won't get into trouble, as you can clearly see, she is not another Lindsay Lohan case, lol.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
shes pretty....her eyes make me wonder if there's a bit of asian in her

She's actually not Asian at all! Just a white girl from Nashville, or wherever, lol. That's why I like her look, it's very unique, and she doesn't just look like another typical white girl. She's also SUPER tall.

bradyhobbez

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my favorite artist right now!!! This year I started listening to her music more, all her albums, and I love it. Sing country, pop, folk, synth pop, etc. very talented girl
what's been your favorites ?

Reactions: deleted24394601

bradyhobbez

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
albums? Hard to decide, but I really enjoy Red, 1989, Reputation, Folklore and Evermore. It depends on the day and my mood.
You?
speak now, midnights, red and 1989 and also reputation. her debut album also has really good songs. song wise i love maroon and dress. wby