Taylormadezero 7

wombatpirate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I doubt anyone has anything new, but I have to ask lol.
I noticed he still logins to OF, but there doesn’t ever seem to be any new content added.

oddpurple

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I doubt anyone has anything new, but I have to ask lol.
I noticed he still logins to OF, but there doesn’t ever seem to be any new content added.
Creators will typically log in but not post anything because if they don’t at least log in then OF will stop their accounts.
I know one creator I used to follow who literally said he was posting/logging in just for that reason

Pahhppii

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
won't work for me with or without vpn :( thanks tho!
No VPN required. You get one view per IP address, per day. Without VPN you get to watch one video. With VPN you get as many as you want, but it's the same process.

Press play. Let it load. Then let it time you out to the login screen after loading/playing (prob around 15 secs later).

Hit the back arrow twice. You will be able to press play on the video again. Now this time you can watch for about 3-4 minutes. Jump around as much as you like. Eventually, after that 3-4 minutes, the video will remain "buffering" and not play anymore.

Just remember that you only get one a day. Sometimes it's buggy but probs 90% of the time it works.