TCG Test Group 77b

D_Calum Cutiedic

Experimental Member
Media
This is how i found them and how they were accidentally created.

Whilst working for a biotech firm i discovered a closed down research project for the treatment of cancer. Specifically targeting differerent Sites for localised treatment.

Here is what the report said -

It was called Targeted Cancer Gene, TCG for short. It was designed to erradicate the cancer then repair/regenerate the damaged sections.

There were clinical trials that were highly effective in benign cancer patients for short term treatment but there were long term side effects.. and some very bizzare short term side effects in the test group of non-cancer patients.

Short term effects in cancer patients -

The targeted areas would be cured of all cancer before a regenerative growth would begin.

Short term side effects -
Ache at site of treatment.
Inflamation of surrounding tissues.
Nausea.

L
ong term side effects in Cancer patients -
Slow engorgement of site of treatment as over growth begins - Effectively treated with growth inhibitors at the site of growth.

However Test Group 77 a selection of males and females aged 22 to 26 in good health and without cancer, some anomalous side effects were observed.

Their targeted treatments were for -
Males - Prostate, Penile, Testicular cancers
Female - Cervical, Ovarian, Breast cancers

Some recieved multiple cocktails of formula to detect any interactions between the collective treatments.

This group was 77b

6 males and 6 Females to see the effects it would have upon different genentic profiles.

The results were shocking for the medical staff to witness.

Two days after having the treatment administered they all suffered from convulsions and slipped into coma like states.

Day 1 after convulsions (AC)
They were closely monitored and several rapid physical changes all the subjects body hair began to fall out.
In the males heavier musculature began to develope and excess body fat was lost.
In the females there was an overall body fat loss and rapid narrowing of the waist and increase in light musculature.

Day 2 AC
Males - engorgment of testicles - inhibitors given - no effect noticed.
- increased musculature
Females - Increased breast size
- Smoothing of figure - body shape beging to become more curved. Hips wider and shoulders narrowing (physical bone changes).

Day 3 AC
Males - Muscle growth stopped.
- Shoulders widening, Hips narrowing
- Penile growth - Increase in flacid size, some subjects thickening, lengthening, some both. All seem to have reached similar size and dimensions.

Females - Figures all reaching similar dimensions and stopping.
- Dramatic breast growth and firming, breasts increased to 32 FF.
- Exterior changes to labia. Tightening appearance and increased firming and smoothing of surrounding area.
- Gluteus developement. Firming, becoming pert and rounded.

Day 4 AC
Males show minimal changes and facial hair begins to grow.
MRI's performed showing that there is significant over developement of prostate and substantial growth of internal portion of penile tissue and surrounding musculature.

Females show minimal changes other than continual breast engorgment and nipple growth.
MRI's performed showing significant over developement of the vagina going much deeper into the body, the Ovaries doubled in size, increased musculature and Skenes gland over developement.

Day 5 AC
Males begin to wake up from coma like states and are in a confused and ameisa like state.

Females are still unconcious but are showing signs physical changes ending.

Day 6
Males are still disorentated but are starting to remember who they are but are disturbed by thier physical changes.

Females have come round and are much less disorentated than males. They seem happy with their changes but are exhibiting mild animalistic behaviour.

Day 7
The individual subjects are starting to develope more individual charracteristics.
Visitation is allowed but for 4 out of 6 subjects this causes a complete break down mentally and they have to be restrained sumhow the contact with their former 'lives' causes them to not be able to handle the changes that they have undergone. Two of the male subjects fight and eventually kill each other in irrational jealous rages. The women have to be restrained and sedated. The two Males are found to have 30 time the normal testosterone levels.

Day 8
The two women are put with the remainder of the group.

Now male subject 1 aka James
And Females Subjects 1 aka Elliona
2 aka Anna
3 aka Patrica
have formed a tight friendship group to try to support each other through their changes.

Day 9
A nurse is fired for injecting sleeping patient M1 with an errectile stimulant.
Significant change noted. Patient M1 was below average size of errect and flaccid penis upon start of treatment 4inch errect and 2 flacid.
It now measured 10inch errect and 6 flaccid.
Women have had breasts measured and are now (1)32FF, (3)32GG, (2)32HH.

Day 10
M1 penis measured again with permission of subject. Now measures 7inch flaccid and 11 inch errect.
Women have noticed that thier breasts are firm and perky and do not need to be restrained in bras. Subject M1 is being aroused but female activity but as yet no reaction.

Day 11
Women have noticed that they have lost thier tonsils and have little or no gag reflex.
M1 is complaining of soreness in his testicles.

Day 12
Subjects are all exhibiting normal behaviour.

Day 13-26
Minial changes subjects allowed to leave medical supervision.

D_Calum Cutiedic

Experimental Member
Media
Oh my god i couldn't believe it! What had happened to me. I was so different i felt good and buff.. id never had much muscle but now i was nicely muscled and toned.. i loved my new body.. and my cock god it was soo much bigger i loved it.. I had been told not to take any supliments after i left. Id been trying anything and everything to enlarge me but nothing had helped..

I went out with my friends and i had all these girls eyeing me up even my friends girlfriends were giving me a once over.. id never felt this good. i had a few drinks but decided not to score that night and get a good nights sleep on my first night out of the clinic. I went home and went to bed but after a few drinks id forgotten to not take my suppliments....... i took a handfull in a drunken exasperation and slept 12hours.. i woke up and my cock was hurting burning felt like it was exploding and ripping the skin.. i rushed to the shower to run it under the water to try to relieve the pain.. but no effect.. i looked down and was terrified.. it looked like some snake or something had tried to eat my cock.. it was huge all black and blue and swollen.. then i realised it was my cock.. it was hanging swollen and sore at about 10 inch and about 8 and i was pretty sure it was soft.. i ran a bath and contemplated phoning the clinic.. but i didnt want to say id taken the pills.. i might not get my settlement money for the coma i was put through.
I spent most of the day in the bath and decided as the pain went away that id leave it and only phone if something went wrong.

D_Calum Cutiedic

Experimental Member
Media
James’ Experiences continued

I slept fitfully was I was sore and swollen.. I awoke with a comfortable 10 inch flaccid cock.. it was about 7.5 and hanging loosely across my leg. I went to get up and it swung across soo heavy. I went to shower and the door bell rang. I grabbed a towel and wrapped in around me and went to the door.
I opened the door to see Elliona waiting there leaning against the door her wonderful big perfectly shaped breasts braless and nipples showing obviously and stretching her low cut top and spilling out the top.. her long sensuous tanned legs concealed by a super short skirt that barely covered her perfectly shaped ass.. “hi there big boy” she said with a wicked grin.. “I told the girls you were hung but they wouldn’t believe me!”.
I looked down shocked to see that my cock was so obvious through my towel that you could see the outline of my cock head. The gentle breeze outside was gently whipping my towel back and forth swinging my cock against the fabric…
I stepped back quickly and she followed me into my flat her sensuous body swaying as she walked towards me. I asked her to wait on my sofa while I showered. I ran quickly my testicles feeling heavy seeming to get heavier with every step.. my mind had wandered I was stirring, I felt heat flooding to my cock.. I turned on the cold as high as it could go the water flowing down over my muscled body and over my long thick prominently hanging soft cock.. the water seemed to be having little effect on my size though it calmed me down effectively.. my balls still feeling heavy and taught. I heard a giggle and turned to see Elliona staring at me through the half open door… my cock started growing instantly… she stared at my body and my huge cock her mouth dropping as my foreskin pulled back as the head of my cock thickened and grew pushing though.. her eyes widening as my cock went past 12 inch hanging half way down my leg and easily over 8inches around only about half way hard and I was still growing bigger she start to look scared and left the door.. I was so horny that I decided to finish myself off.. stroking slowly up and down my cock hardening up to about 13 and a half inches and about 9 and a half around straining at the skin.. my cock twitched as I started to rub faster and felt a surge inside me and tried to contain it but it was too late.. I came, my cock pulsating and pumping as a massive flow of siemen splattered against the glass spraying up and down the glass. I washed off and went to see if she was ok.. Elliona looked at me and told me she wasn’t ready to even try to fuck me.. she left leaving me horny and disappointed.
Stuff it I will go out and pick up a gal I thought.. I got dressed and got my mates to meet me in the clubs.. This cute gal eyed me up all night and I was drinking far to much she took me home and said she knew what I was needing.. she was right I needed it bad.. I had a nice big glass of water to clear my head but it tasted weird and I asked what was in that????? Oh just something to help you keep it up long enough for me she replied.. oh no I thought if my suppliments made me grow what will I be like tomorrow after vigra???
She was slim and of average height with 30dd breasts that fit her frame nicely.. my cock was already growing I had to get it out of my trousers as an irrational fear of getting it stuck down one leg of my jeans I slid them off quickly and in full view of her.. she knelt down grasping the base of my ever expanding cock to grip it her eyes wide and mouth open in shock as it dwarfed her hands.. as I hardened up it grew closer and closer to her lips.. she opened her mouth as wide as she could as I grew right into her mouth not fully thick and already filling her mouth she tried to suck it but it was just too big.. the head alone now filling her mouth.. I withdrew and still a little drunk sat down on the sofa behind me.. she climbed up reaching behind me grabbing a large bottle of lube.. she didn’t want foreplay she just wanted to try to fit me.. she was telling me how I was huge the biggest she ever seen or even heard of.. as she lubed my massive cock up she stripped all her clothes off revealing a very loose looking pussy with a strip of hair.. she was wet and dripping slightly already.. my hands caressed her nipples as she squirted a little lube into herself saying “every little helps and I need everthing I’ve got to fit you in”..
She started to sit down my head fighting against fitting into her until she finally widened her legs and crouched off the sofa widening herself as much as possible.. she moaned long and loud as she sank onto my cock.. she got about halfway down it before she couldn’t fit anymore.. I gently thrusted into her stretching her slowly wider and deeper until about 10inches were inside her and my cock was starting to get too wide for her to fit as I reached about 10inches at the base.. her juices were running down around my cock as she rode me my cock pulsating inside her she began to shiver and moan as she ground herself further down onto me.. my cock now about 11inches in and beginning to throb as her tight tight tight pussy gripped my cock I was about to come when she began to scream as she reached her breaking point.. her tight how wetness clamped even tighter onto me and I thrust as fast as I could as gently as possible whilst she pushed down onto me.. she came in one long loud screaming squirting orgasm.. she reached down to stroke my huge balls whispering “come on big boy I want to feel you cum inside me.. fill me with your hot juices!!!!!” I let myself go and as she thrust down I grabbed her hips holding her down as I released my torrent of juices she started screaming “oh yes oh yes oh yes!!! Ooooohhhhh sooooo goooooood” her pussy splattering siemen as she kept riding as she was hit with wave after wave of orgasm.. I left her in a half conscious pile on the bed as I had a pounding headache from the drink.. her phone numbers email and name written down by her “for me anytime i want to have some fun again, sooooon”
Back in my own bed my massive boner lifted my sheets right up off my body.. I just hoped it was gone by the morning..