Tea bagging

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Older man here. "Teabagging" doesn' sound very exciting to me but if my woman was turned on by it and made it part of her erotic repertoire in the pursuit of cock and mind blowing orgasms from oral and/or intercourse, I would be all for it.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Sounds like they were just pissed as rats.
It was probably just a thing they got stuck on, the word teabag is funny, especially when referring to dipping one's testicles in and out of an awaiting mouth...but, it could have been she wanted to rim ya mate...ya, she wanted to tongue fuck that hole. or it could have been that she wanted to take one of us in each of her holes....

but, the visual of teabagging is probably the joke and not really a standalone desire...but then who knows. They're all 20 yo drunken footballers
this

they were drunk...alot of times drunks get stuck on a word...especally a funny one like teabag.........

also these guys all like football, simpsons and getting drunk.....you may have just discribed 80 percent of male population....no real change as we get older ...just hide it better

on another note...i once was walking by a teaparty rally (consevative us political movement)....it was much fun to ask them if they were teabaggers...and watch a bunch of uptight christians proclaim...."we are teabaggers for sure"

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
also these guys all like football, simpsons and getting drunk.....you may have just discribed 80 percent of male population....no real change as we get older ...just hide it better

Should I resort to lesbianism now and save myself some time? I don't mind those things and have been known to watch the simpsons myself, but when a young male thinks that cartoons are the best thing since sliced bread it's quite worrying.

I had a crush on one of the guys when i moved in (I live with 4 guys and 1 girl, all students) but that soon disappeared when I became witness to constant ball scratching, poor hygiene, walking around in underwear (the kind with holes in them that don't look clean), belching, farting and being more motivated to watch football and the simpsons than do anything else.

I've been reading David Shade's The Secret of Female Sexuality and in it it states that women want men to be 'workhorses in the office, gentlemen in the living room and animals in bed'. The behaviour of the guys I live with doesn't bode well for what I imagine they're like in bed!

Am I just old in mind/spirit? (I'm 26). Do other women get turned off by these things too?

I haven't seen them today yet. I left the house early and came to Uni but will do later and will have a go about them about the mess they made when one or all of them decided to throw grapes all over the kitchen floor.

I hope they have bad headaches today at least.

forrskin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tea-bagging is a fine art.....Done well, it can feel amazing. My GF is into it and I think she has a pretty good technique....less is more. The feeling of having your balls completely surrounded by a soft warm wet mouth is amazing, especially as you tighten up before you cum. Sucking on balls, too much tongue action, etc....can be ticklish and feel weird, but a slow steady 'massage' can be amazing.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Should I resort to lesbianism now and save myself some time? I don't mind those things and have been known to watch the simpsons myself, but when a young male thinks that cartoons are the best thing since sliced bread it's quite worrying.

I had a crush on one of the guys when i moved in (I live with 4 guys and 1 girl, all students) but that soon disappeared when I became witness to constant ball scratching, poor hygiene, walking around in underwear (the kind with holes in them that don't look clean), belching, farting and being more motivated to watch football and the simpsons than do anything else.

I've been reading David Shade's The Secret of Female Sexuality and in it it states that women want men to be 'workhorses in the office, gentlemen in the living room and animals in bed'. The behaviour of the guys I live with doesn't bode well for what I imagine they're like in bed!

Am I just old in mind/spirit? (I'm 26). Do other women get turned off by these things too?

I haven't seen them today yet. I left the house early and came to Uni but will do later and will have a go about them about the mess they made when one or all of them decided to throw grapes all over the kitchen floor.

you should watch this

South Park Is Gay (Season 7, Episode 8) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

on another note....i have graduated from college, medical school and phd in chemistry......i have a great body, can do all sorts of home repairs and auto (i have restored old houses an cars)......i also have impecable hygene...and only get drunk about 3 times a year....(need to get drunk to deal with family).......

why you ask......i was NAGGED to greatness.......thats YOUR job as women to tame the savage beast thats with in all men.

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a fad I think. Ever since the Sarah Palin thing... Oh wait... that's tea party. Whatever.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I became witness to constant ball scratching, poor hygiene, walking around in underwear (the kind with holes in them that don't look clean), belching, farting and being more motivated to watch football and the simpsons than do anything else.
I think ive never done that, despite that i live alone

mcctguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't relate to getting excited over teabagging for its own sake, but it can be fun as part of an overall play session. Especially if the "bagger" slides his rump back & forth so the tongue action goes back and forth between balls, taint and ass.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Should I resort to lesbianism now and save myself some time? .... Am I just old in mind/spirit? (I'm 26). Do other women get turned off by these things too?

Its shit like "teabagging" that make me feel old. I just turned 48 and I have great fun having sex with my friends. We can be into some kinky stuff by some peoples standards, but whatever we do both partners enjoy completely. I just do not find anything erotic, stimulating, or interesting about teabagging. If you want to play with my package I would really prefer you to suck and stroke my cock.

Maybe you should try the more mysterious side, a little bi action with a fit older bisexual couple might do you wonders. I know that you could trip my wife's triggers, I am sure there are other ladies that would love to show you the ropes.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Should I resort to lesbianism now and save myself some time? .... Am I just old in mind/spirit? (I'm 26). Do other women get turned off by these things too?

Its shit like "teabagging" that make me feel old. I just turned 48 and I have great fun having sex with my friends. We can be into some kinky stuff by some peoples standards, but whatever we do both partners enjoy completely. I just do not find anything erotic or stimulating about it. If you want to play with my package I would really prefer you to suck and stroke my cock.

Maybe you should try the more mysterious side, a little bi action with a fit older bisexual couple might do you wonders. I know that you could trip my wife's triggers, I am sure there are other ladies that would love to guide you on a bisexual adventure.

Last edited:

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think of teabagging is degrading... if I'm with someone and giving oral sex I have no problems with paying attention to his balls.

What I couldn't understand (on top of all the other habits these guys have) is how they could talk about teabagging and the fit girls at the clubs for about 45 minutes. Surely you'd prefer a full service down there rather than teabagging?

I don't chat with my female friends about how much some guy obviously wanted to lick my nipples or suck my clit. Do women simply articulate things differently?

why you ask......i was NAGGED to greatness.......thats YOUR job as women to tame the savage beast thats with in all men.

Why is it our job? Why can't you achieve greatness on your own? P.S The link didn't work, I'm in the UK :(

Maybe you should try the more mysterious side, a little bi action with a fit older bisexual couple might do you wonders. I know that you could trip my wife's triggers, I am sure there are other ladies that would love to show you the ropes.

Good plan... when are you next in London? ;)

I think ive never done that, despite that i live alone

Thank you... you have restored my faith in the fact that the 4 young men I live with do not represent the entire male population!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have noting to say on the subject of teabagging, just that your OP made me laugh. Thanks for that. It was hilarious. I used to live with a bunch of guys that age, SEVEN of them, and your story reminded me of them! I feel like sending a Facebook message or two. :tongue:

Last edited: