"Tea Partier" Charles Dyer found not Guilty

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey assholes. Remember me? remember running around hooting and hollering and dragging a man's name in the mud you knew nothing about? Remember that, fucking dick wads?

Dyer found not guilty Local News The Duncan Banner
Dyer found not guilty

EAT MY ASS CHUNKS BUTT FUCKERS!!! Be sure and get that fucking corn kernal Vinyl Boy!

OH, AND STILL

FUCK YOU ALL. You have a job to do now, you need to go around and apologize, and try to clear an innocent man's name you so gleefully besmirched. You need to correct your bullshit guilty before innocnet knee jerk actions.

Oh? Too late? His name has already been destroyed? How much you want to bet they NEVER file those child rape charges leveled by his jealous ex-wife after she found out he had a new girlfriend?

How much you want to bet!?

Did I forget to mention.... FUCK YOU ALL?

tripod - fuck you
Midlifebear - fuck you

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That post = possibly a record for most childish vitriol per cubic centimeter.

Note also: your "innocent man" remains incarcerated with pending charges for child sexual abuse.

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol... Looks like someone wants to get banned!

Hey assholes. Remember me? remember running around hooting and hollering and dragging a man's name in the mud you knew nothing about? Remember that, fucking dick wads?

Dyer found not guilty Local News The Duncan Banner
Dyer found not guilty

EAT MY ASS CHUNKS BUTT FUCKERS!!! Be sure and get that fucking corn kernal Vinyl Boy!

OH, AND STILL

FUCK YOU ALL. You have a job to do now, you need to go around and apologize, and try to clear an innocent man's name you so gleefully besmirched. You need to correct your bullshit guilty before innocnet knee jerk actions.

Oh? Too late? His name has already been destroyed? How much you want to bet they NEVER file those child rape charges leveled by his jealous ex-wife after she found out he had a new girlfriend?

Did I forget to mention.... FUCK YOU ALL?

tripod - fuck you
Midlifebear - fuck you

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Note also: your "innocent man" remains incarcerated with pending charges for child sexual abuse.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^I have a legit question... Why didn't you PM the people you wanted to address? Why does the entire community have to be dragged into this petty, childish and disturbing diatribe of yours?

And yes, I reported this thread as 'abuse', and I implore anyone else who desires some order in this community to do likewise by clicking here!

Because this isn't about me, this is about a bunch of jackals dragging an obviously framed man's name through the mud. See if I give a fuck if I am banned... I haven't been here since the last thread about this issue.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because this isn't about me, this is about a bunch of jackals dragging an obviously framed man's name through the mud. See if I give a fuck if I am banned... I haven't been here since the last thread about this issue.
Ok, but if you "don't care", then why are you here?... By definition, your presence here literally proves that you care.

Your antics here reminds me of those pathetic pop songs that are played on the radio where the singer rails on and on about how much he/she doesn't care about the subject of the song (their ex), and how much he doesn't think about them, and how he never wants to talk to them or see them ever again... Which always leads to the obvious question; if the singer really doesn't care about that person anymore, then WHY did the singer spend weeks or even months writing, composing and perfecting a song about that person?

You see, if you REALLY didn't care, you would have never shown up here again... By showing up here and absolutely flipping out on those people, you've actually handed them the greatest possible victory they could have ever hoped for, because now they know with certainty that they got to you, that they have gotten to you ever since, and that even to this day, they STILL get to you.

If you really didn't care, you would have walked away like a man. Instead, you came back with this cowardly tirade, which has accomplished nothing but prove to other bystanders (like me) that they got the best of you before, and they're still getting the best of you now.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

New End you sound like a former South Florida weatherman named Bill Kamal. He was arrested for attempting to lure a minor into having sex with him. A few years ago he was interviewed and actually tried claiming that the Bush administration set him up. Face it, your hero might be a big ole perv.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^lol... or in other words, you read it all and that was the best retort you could come up with.

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^lol... or in other words, you read it all and that was the best retort you could come up with.

No, I am busy doing something else related to this right now. You know, shoving it in the face of another website. I don't have time to read your dumb shit. It was big news on the liberla blogs he was taken down, but not a peep about his innocence... somebody has got to let all the dickwads who knew he was guilty that they are a bunch of presumptuous shit munchers.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I am busy doing something else related to this right now. You know, shoving it in the face of another website.
If you're so 'busy' then why are you STILL here?

I don't have time to read your dumb shit. It was big news on the liberla blogs he was taken down, but not a peep about his innocence... somebody has got to let all the dickwads who knew he was guilty that they are a bunch of presumptuous shit munchers.
You don't have time, yet you keep responding... Hmmm.

here's a hint for you; the only way you could possibly save face here is by leaving now, and never returning... With each additional post you make, you're proving that YOU are the one with the problem here. (which btw, you really should seek therapy for)

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Btw, looks to me like the only reason this sicko pedophile you're celebrating got out of jail is because he's out on bail, awaiting his trial on child molestation charges.

Child Sex Abuse Suspect Out On Bond

Charles Dyer Bonded Out of Jail Thursday Morning

POSTED: 10:55 am CDT April 15, 2010
UPDATED: 11:22 am CDT April 15, 2010

DUNCAN, Okla. -- A man accused of child sexual abuse bonded out of jail Thursday in Stephens County.

Charles Dyer is not allowed to have contact with his ex-wife or their child. He is also prohibited from leaving the state.

Dyer was arrested on January 12 on a complaint of child sexual abuse. He was charged on January 20. On Thursday, a judge set his bond at $150,000, and Dyer bonded out.

This case had been put on hold when Dyer was also charged in federal court for failure to register a destructive device. In January, while investigating the child sexual abuse complaint, Stephens County deputies found a grenade launcher in Dyer's Marlow home.
Child Sex Abuse Suspect Out On Bond - Most Popular News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City

He was only acquitted on the weapons charge because the jury determined that Dyer is such a fucking idiot, that he didn't know the difference between a grenade launcher and a flare gun...

Marlow man cleared in stolen weapon case

NewsOK.com
BY NOLAN CLAY
Published: April 15, 2010

Stephens County sheriff’s deputies found the grenade launcher in his Marlow home Jan. 12 during a rape investigation. Federal agents later determined the grenade launcher was one of three stolen at a California military base from a shipment of military equipment bound for Iraq.

Dyer’s defense was that he did not know the device was a grenade launcher. He testified Monday he thought it was a flare gun. He said a friend gave it to him last year in California.

Dyer still faces a felony charge of child sexual abuse in Stephens County District Court.
NewsOK

Don't worry though, once he goes to jail, he'll receive a special kind of punishment that prison inmates reserve just for pieces of shit like him who prey on the weak. Expect him to get ass raped by anyone with the interest to do so, basically until one of three things happens...
a) he serves his time
b) he asks to be placed in solitary confinement until he gets out
c) he dies

The 2nd and 3rd options are statistically the most likely to occur.

Levi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What a charming man!!!
I really must invite him to tea as he is so fond of it.
Actualy Mr New Age tea party activists are a bunch of clueless right wing halfwits who want to drag the world back in to the dark ages with their no taxes, no goverment, free sex with your smell hound and limitless lunatic religious drivel. I am starting to hope for this civil war to start so they all get themselves killed to be honest.
Ive no idea who this guy is that you are clearly in love with but if he faces child abuse charges then maybe his smell hound wasn't around at the time I dunno. Is he as charming, witty and urbane as your good self?
Oh and of course if this Mr Dyer claims that people defamed his good name on here then he always has recourse to the law, I am sure being deeply stupid he is also highly litigious.

Last edited: