TEA PARTY - how to build a phony movement

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
oh but wait.... there is more:

trumping up divisiveness for personal profit? http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/us/politics/19russo.html?hp
Wow. That's very revealing. More evidence that this "grass roots" movement is anything but.

This guy is a total turd, and the teabaggers are nothing but fools and tools for the corporate establishment.

word up !
Oh, lurker...imagine if anything you've posted mattered.

Wouldn't that be...different?
werd.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
except they don't have a plan. They want to cut government spending... I'm all for it! But they want to exempt defense, seniors, medicare (keep the government out of my medicare), and so on...

So it's like they have a plan to bake bread, except they're going to leave out the flour, yeast, water, and salt....

Sorry, that bread don't bake.

Unfortunately, we're going to need higher taxes across the board if we're ever going to pay off the debts brought on by the Iraq and Afghanistan wars... much less anything else.

If anyone says that "cutting taxes will spur economic growth".... explain why it's failed to do so already.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Tea party is for small government, lower taxes so will vote for them. TEA stands for Taxed Enough Already,

The Tea Party is a political sect of Republicans and Conservatives, running under the phony guise of a grassroots organization, and are funded by a couple of rich billionaires who think that they're "taxed enough already". They don't give one damn about people like you who aren't in the top two or three percent tax brackets. But yeah, that rhetoric sounds REALLY good... doesn't it? Smaller government... even though if it means they are allow to expand large enough to outlaw abortion even in cases of rape or incest. That's what Christine O'Donnell wants. Smaller government... even if means states would have the power to pass legislation that could bypass civil rights laws. That's how Rand Paul would have things run. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. You want to vote for all of this? Seriously, you hate Obama and the current administration that much? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The Tea party is for small government, lower taxes so will vote for them. TEA stands for Taxed Enough Already,
Your typical teaparty voter: I like this "Big on Rhetoric, Short on Specifics" movement because it tells me what I want to hear, even though there is no possible way for the stated goals to be enacted. I like the idea of returning the government to "core Constitutional principles" in order to advance the goals of this phony "grass roots" movement - goals which are in fact unconstitutional and based on minority rule - even though I've never read, much less understand, the US Constitution. I'm in favor of "lower taxes", even if that means lower taxes for the top 2% of income earners, which means ultimately my taxes will have to rise to balance the budget. I am perfectly happy being manipulated to vote against my own best interests, and against the Democrats and progressives who are working to stabilize the economy and lower my taxes. I am completely satisfied being a blissfully ignorant uneducated fool and an angry tool of the archconservative corporatist Republityrants who are behind the scenes running the show, who are pulling my puppet strings, and who ultimately want to enslave me as a mindless consumer / worker bee. I love being led around by the nose by corporate conservative media mouthpieces, because it frees me from the bother of thinking for myself. I am easily dazzled by image over subtance, by ideology over logic, by empty rhetoric over reality.

All the foregoing is perfectly fine with me, because just like me, the 'teaparty' members are "real Americans". Mostly I identify with them because they have a cute simplistic acronym I can wrap my moronic mind around:
TEA = Taxed Enough Already.

Does that about sum it up?

:rolleyes2:

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll quote my own signature:

"The rise of the Tea Party at at time when taxes are literally at their lowest in decades is really hard to understand."

lurker37160

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, you need some serious anger management therapy.

Excuse me, did I ask for a troll to pull down its pants, squat in the middle of this thread and take a shit, then address it as if they were saying something? The answer is no. :rolleyes:

When I beckon you to speak to me, troll, I will summon thee.
Otherwise, shut the f*** up and keep your ignorance to yourself.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Exactly... They stand for a catchy phrase cooked up by some political marketing firm.

Good luck getting the teabaggers to explain how any of this nonsense they favor would actually work in the real world at making life better for the typical American. Their scheme seems to be all about society radically changing itself, to suit the whims of the wealthiest 5% of the population. Sounds to me like the only people whose lives would be better, are the handful at the top.

Teabaggers are just like normal people, except they got a 1/2 helping of sanity and a double helping of the urge to control the lives of others. I call it the "wannabee complex".

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

I'll quote my own signature:

"The rise of the Tea Party at at time when taxes are literally at their lowest in decades is really hard to understand."

Taxes are too high for the billionaires that back the tea party. The foot soldiers can go to Washington and march and leave their hoods at home. The true goal is to bankrupt the government so they can do away with Medicare, Social Security, Medicare and everything else except the War Department (it really isn't defense) and the Justice Department. We need those departments to protect our money if the peasants should try to storm the castles.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Smacking around anonymous ignoramuses on the internet is VB's anger management therapy.

Thanks for helping to keep him in balance. :biggrin2:

To be honest, vodka keeps me more in balance. However, analytically slapping around the troll-happy "anonymous types" (and I put that in quotes because we all know these are former entities of this forum under different monikers) is a fine substitute until Happy Hour begins. Care for a shot of Pravda? :wink:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taxes are too high for the billionaires that back the tea party. The foot soldiers can go to Washington and march and leave their hoods at home. The true goal is to bankrupt the government so they can do away with Medicare, Social Security, Medicare and everything else except the War Department (it really isn't defense) and the Justice Department. We need those departments to protect our money if the peasants should try to storm the castles.
Snarky but so spot on it's scary.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To be honest, vodka keeps me more in balance. However, analytically slapping around the troll-happy "anonymous types" (and I put that in quotes because we all know these are former entities of this forum under different monikers) is a fine substitute until Happy Hour begins. Care for a shot of Pravda? :wink:

Nothing like some Stoli O to make the night just flyyyyyyyyyy byyyyyyyyy :wink:

D

deleted15807

Snarky but so spot on it's scary.

They will never admit it but clearly that is the obvious end result.

My goal is to cut government in half in twenty-five years, to get it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub.
- Grover Norquist

Starve the beast

"Starving the beast" is a fiscal-political strategy of some American conservatives[1][2][3] to use budget deficits via tax cuts to force future reductions in the size of government. The term "beast" refers to the government and the programs it funds, particularly social programs such as welfare, Social Security, Medicare and public schools.​

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seriously... they have no idea when to make their off-the-mark jokes and take things seriously during this election. Keep 'em coming, oh almighty political sect of the Lipton. You're making things VERY easy for people come November! LOL!!!!