TEA PARTY - how to build a phony movement

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
p.s. Obama is a centrist Democrat, not a communist, dumbfuck.
You totally invalidate yourself by saying that.

You invalidate yourself by using ad hominem. Willfully ignorant is no way to go through life.
I've read both of Obama's books and examined his history. He's what's known as a red diaper baby-raised from birth steeped in Marxist ideology and taught communism as his world view. His father, stepfather and the man he calls his mentor and greatest influence on his beliefs, Frank Marshall Davis, were all members of the Communist Party. I've never read anything that indicates his mother and grandparents were Party members but they were clearly fellow travelers. He spent 20 years as a member and regular attendee of a church that preaches Black Liberation Theology which is a virulently racist, Marxian ideology.
In listening to his rhetoric and examining his policies it is clear that he is a Marxist.
Not all communists are Marxists but all Marxists are communists.
You are right that he is a centrist Democrat though. That doesn't speak well of the current state of the Democrat party.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

You invalidate yourself by using ad hominem. Willfully ignorant is no way to go through life.
I've read both of Obama's books and examined his history. He's what's known as a red diaper baby-raised from birth steeped in Marxist ideology and taught communism as his world view. His father, stepfather and the man he calls his mentor and greatest influence on his beliefs, Frank Marshall Davis, were all members of the Communist Party. I've never read anything that indicates his mother and grandparents were Party members but they were clearly fellow travelers. He spent 20 years as a member and regular attendee of a church that preaches Black Liberation Theology which is a virulently racist, Marxian ideology.
In listening to his rhetoric and examining his policies it is clear that he is a Marxist.
You are right that he is a centrist Democrat though. That doesn't speak well of the current state of the Democrat party.
So he's a Communist, a Marxist, a Black Liberationist, a "red diaper baby" AND a centrist Democrat?

That's quite a trick. LMFAO!

So . . . you come into this thread out of nowhere and respond to a quote from nearly six months ago, not only respond to it but repeat it three times, yet you can't be bothered to source the quote? Who the fuck are you?
More importantly, who the fuck were you before you showed up in this new guise?

Though you haven't been invalidated (yet), it's only because you haven't yet been validated, n00b.
Posts like this one won't add much to your validity, I regret to say.

BTW, Would calling me "willfully ignorant" in that same line be "ad hominem" in your book?

And fyi, Axman (A.K.A. Maxann (sp?) A.K.A. NightOwlGate) is a dumbfuck, and a 15 min review of his post history from the time he first appeared on the board plainly confirms this. Be my guest though, and align yourself with this fool if you like. Birds of a feather, as they say, and also pigs and swine.

p.s. Thanks for the poli-sci education, btw. "red diaper baby" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Last edited:

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So do you have any actual facts to bring to the table, cockluv10, or are you talking out of your ass?

Like I said, I've read his books, studied his history and listened to his speeches. I've also studied Marxism in detail. So yes, I have actual facts to bring to the table.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like I said, I've read his books, studied his history and listened to his speeches. I've also studied Marxism in detail. So yes, I have actual facts to bring to the table.

And yet, you're not bringing any of them here? :rolleyes:
Don't tell me about what you've read or listen to. There's a difference between reading, listening and comprehending. Labeling Obama a Marxist based on a few ideologies he may have that may cross some political definitions and ignoring his actions is beyond ridiculous. Just like how the current GOP is moving radically to the right, with some even pushing to pass legislation under the jurisdiction of religious doctrine, I don't turn around and label them Fascists for it... although calling them "stupid" is fair game.

Get it? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
If that's true, I have no doubt you did so with an open and objective mind. :rolleyes:

If you're such a scholar, it should be easy for you to make your case. By all means, show us the the "facts".

We're dying to know the truth about this Communist, Marxist, Black Liberationist, "red diaper baby".

:laughing:

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And fyi, Axman (A.K.A. Maxann (sp?) A.K.A. NightOwlGate) is a dumbfuck, and a 15 min review of his post history from the time he first appeared on the board plainly confirms this. Be my guest though, and align yourself with this fool if you like. Birds of a feather, as they say, and also pigs and swine.

Thanks for posting that factlet about which alias that turd's currently posting under. The last time I added someone to my ignore list, I saw NightOwlGate and wondered who the fuck he was: now I know :wink:

Unsubstantiated claims don't fly here, n00b. Provide links or else you're just talking outta your ass.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've read both of Obama's books and examined his history. He's what's known as a red diaper baby-raised from birth steeped in Marxist ideology and taught communism as his world view.

According to your wacky reasoning, you, being well learned regarding Marxism, must be a red diaper, Marxist / communist too. What a laughable piece of red baiting conjecture you have given us.

Please amuse me with another such piece concerning G.W.Bush's Operation Iraqi Liberation theology and his chummy relationship with those dear Russian and Chinese communists.

Last edited:

B_TonyK8483

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's kind of sad that people who are fed up with what's happening (Followers of the TEA-Party movement) are unwittingly being used as pawns to entrench the people they're totally opposed to (In the interests of the leaders of the TEA-Party movement).

Sadly most of the followers of the TEA-Party are either too unwilling to realize that they have been manipulated against their interests, or are too stupid to realize it.

Unfortunately there are no people that are so hopelessly enslaved than those who believe that they are free.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's kind of sad that people who are fed up with what's happening (Followers of the TEA-Party movement) are unwittingly being used as pawns to entrench the people they're totally opposed to (In the interests of the leaders of the TEA-Party movement).

Sadly most of the followers of the TEA-Party are either too unwilling to realize that they have been manipulated against their interests, or are too stupid to realize it.

Unfortunately there are no people that are so hopelessly enslaved than those who believe that they are free.
From what I've seen, I'd vote for choice B, too stupid to realize it. They are the result of an education system that has put very little emphasis on the subjects of civics, history, art and literature. Starting the early 1970's with Spiro Agnew it became cool to be dumb. Dumb and honest and "hard working" were the values of Nixon's silent majority of religious fundamentalists and redneck reactionaries. America lost a war and the elites of NY and DC were to blame. A succession of shows on TV starting with Archie Bunker and going on through to Al Bundy and Homer Simpson have modeled willfully stupid ignorant people for two generations.

It's really no surprise to me that the Tea Party and Sarah Palin are so popular. The dumb ass kids I went to school with in Wisconsin, who couldn't find Iowa on a map, much less Panama or Grenada, have found a voice. They think. But they can't be arsed to spend five minutes on Google to find out anything about "Dick" Armey.